There's a reason why these sell...
By student4life on
2010 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)
I purchased my Truck for work purposes, and it's performed very well for over two years now. It's comfortable, very roomy, looks great, and gets over 800km per tank of gas (120L tank option). I always admire the fit / finish of the interior and it looks great when cleaned up. I have nearly 60,000 kms on it now and it's only been in the dealership for minor issues, like the tailgate and drivers door not closing perfectly, turns out just realigning the pins fixed it. Nothing else has been an issue, just scheduled oil changes and maintenance as per ford. It's got the 6 1/2 foot box so it's 20 feet long overall, but never been an issue to park or drive in the city, great turning radius.
Favorite Features
The interior fit and finish, just a great dash layout and looks of high quality. Great looking truck, even with a canopy. The 5.4L V8 sounds great and as far as trucks go gets the mileage I would expect, averaging just what Ford said on the sticker 14/20. The back seats have an enormous amount of room, far more than the GMC, Dodge (except Supercrew) and Toyota 1/2 tonne pickups. I have the NAV and love it, I can access climate control, audio controls, and NAV plus other things through the touch screen, or turn it off completely. Very happy with this truck and have no plans of moving into anything else for some time.
Suggested Improvements
The 5.4L V8 was the last one before the new three engine choices came out, so the power deficit these trucks suffer, compared to the competition (I think it's plenty) has already been addressed. I wouldnt change much, other than giving it a little more power.