2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Freekin awesome!
By Mhykael on 02/25/10 00:45 AM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Platinum 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

What can I say. Its a man's truck, that my girly wife loves to drive. Ive taken my 2x4 places where i would be hesitant to take a 4x4, made it out alive and no worse for wear, and a quick wash then my executive wife can take it to be valet parked with everyones envy. Interior style and plushness, and outdoor ruggedness and sustainability. There is nothing else out there.

Best half ton yet!
By Happy Camper on 02/20/10 22:54 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Platinum 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I came out of a 2008 GMC Sierra Denali AWD and questioned if the F150 would measure up to the GMC in terms of performance and amenities. Whereas the GMC has a more powerful engine the F150 beats the GMC in every other category hands down. In my onion the new F150 is the nicest, best built feature packed half ton on the market today and Ford did it without taking any tax payer money! Fit and finish are top notch and not a squeak or rattle to be heard.

Ford f150 Lariat 2010
By Mike on 02/20/10 11:43 AM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

First, I have got to say that I am impressed with the fuel economy. I drive a mixture of highway and city and get an average per tank of 17.9 mpg. Second, I am very impressed with the spacious interior and inside comfort. Finally, when I load the truck up it handles and drives as smooth as if there is nothing in it. Love this truck!

F-150 beats them all
By Darnell J on 02/12/10 17:08 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I just purchased a 2010 XLT Supercrew, I must say it is a very smooth and quiet running truck, even at highway speeds. The seats are very comfortable my wife and I are both tall so we enjoy all the room in this truck. The XM radio is the greatest. Thanks Ford, you made a winner this time.

Replaced My Tundra
By mongoose on 01/12/10 08:07 AM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

After my 08 Tundra was totaled in an accident I went shopping for a replacement. I wanted another Tundra, but when the dealership pressed too hard, I went to Ford. When comparing the spec sheets, Ford simply had more of what I was looking for in the right price range. I always like the looks of the F150 better anyway, and now it is competitive on safety. After 3 months with this truck now, I love it. It's my daily commuter as well as a true 2nd family vehicle and big enough to carry the whole hunting crew and all of our equipment.

Luxury Truck
By Golfingg on 01/07/10 20:56 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Harley-Davidson 4dr SuperCrew 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased this truck after a driver ran a red light and damaged my 2009 Chevy Avalanche LTZ which was 4 months old. This truck is more comfortable, has a lot more room and the interior has a better design, materials and finish. The ride is great and the performance seems superior. The navigation system display is great, the Sonyaudio system with factory subwoofer sounds awesome. Bluetooth is much more functional than in the previous truck. The exhaust system has just enough volume to recognize it has power but not to be an annoyance. The Tuxedo Black exterior with metal flakes makes a very nice presentation in sunlight. Gas mileage is expected for a truck with this power and size.

Best Truck For Me.
By Bob > on 01/06/10 20:32 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Unbelievably comfortable. Only options I went with: Limited slip differential, trailer tow package, and skid plates. Wish I had opted for sync. and Satellite radio. The crew cab is spacious and versatile. The front bench seat is more comfortable then most buckets, bolstered so you do not slide around when driving. Every control is perfectly located the vents are adjustable and in the right spots. The 4.6 engine mated to the 6 speed transmission is magic. MPG roughly 18 highway and 15.5 city so far. Fit and finish is superb. Love this truck.

Rides like an Escalade
By John Leonard on 01/06/10 16:55 PM (PST)

I sold my 2007 Escalade and purchased a 2010 F150 Super Crew Lariat with Nav. F150 is very quiet , tons of room, and very good looking. For a large truck gas mileage is respectable. Better than the Cadillac. I looked at all the big truck makers. Ford wins. Plus they did not take any government money.

top of the line
By cjk on 01/04/10 17:16 PM (PST)

This is a great truck. Inside and out, you cannot beat it. It is a nicer truck than anything else out there. I continually get thumbs up from people as I go down the road and always receive positive comments. Nice ride, great options and very comfortable. More power than my 2004 Lariat.

Great truck!!!
By Hodgo on 12/27/09 17:09 PM (PST)

Traded in my 2006 AWD HD F150 Extacab for the 2010 4X2 HD F150 S Crew Cab. I needed a lager backseat. The 2010 has lots of room and safety features.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford F-150 Supercrew in VA is:

$116 per month*