Used 2010 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

2 1/2 years of trouble-free dependability
By ford4sure

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I was the 2nd owner of this 2010 F150 Lariat. It had 33,000 on it and 3000 miles remaining on the warranty (of which expired 2 years ago) when I got it. Now it has 53,500 on it. I HAVE NOT done a thing to it except maintenance oil changes, rotate tires and put gas in it. Great dependability, good riding truck and a pleasure to drive. I occasionally pull a trailer but the truck does not even know it is back there. Very happy and very pleased with the truck and its quality. No issues what-so-ever. Good job Ford. Great Truck.

Smooth ride. Roomy interior. Powerful 5.4-L V8. Love the cooled/vented front seats (I live in hot and humid Florida).

Less plastic on the dashboard and between the front seat consol. It is easy to scratch. Other than that, no complaints at all.

Throw away the Bow tie
By butch0630

Bought this dark blue beauty at the end of the year and got a super buy. Rock solid performance and comfort features galore. I pull a trailer and truck has hard time adjusting to steep downhill grades at low speed. Engine want to rev real load and first time is scary. Went to dealer and they told me this was normal. Biggest suggestion is you spend as much time selecting a dealer as yo do the vehicle. I drove 3 hours and bought a vehicle from a ealer who did not offer best price but there service and the way they treated me was well worth the cost. Had proplem with a flat tire and local dealer did not want to honor the nitrogen warantee. My dealer took care of it over the phone.

Love the ride and the looks I get going down the road.

a bit more beef in power would make this vehicle untouchable

Ford "great value" and better than GMC
By Bilbur

Turned in a 2007 GMC Sierra and bought this 2010 Ford Lariat in Sept. This is a great truck and real value over the 2010 GMC. Made one long trip so far and averaged 21.7 mpg @ 70 mph. Have been averaging 17.5 mpg locally through first 1600 miles. Truck is comfortable and quiet and my friends are amazed at its interior roominess. Leather seats are plush and options such as temp controls, back up camera and warning system, memory seats, and automatic dimming mirrors are great. 5.4 V-8 provides sufficient power and torque. 6 spd tranny is good but sometimes searches between 5th and 6th gears at 70-72 mph depending on terrain.

Comfort, ride, plushness, heated & cooled seats, interior room.

One minor issue with me is the height (too low)of the door arm rest and especially the console. If these were about an inch or two higher, it would really enhance the driving position comfort. (they were perfect height in my 2007 GMC Sierra)

I Love My Truck
By Durwin

Well I was going to buy a Mercedes E350 but I decided to try out a truck instead. I'm so glad I did. I love this truck. It has nav. and sync which I absolutely love. I show it to everyone that will look at it. It's a trill to drive and very comfortable too. A+ Ford

Voice activated everything ie temperature, navigation, music, fuel prices listing, movie listing, phone. Rear camera is nice too.

Very vibrating when you hit a bump.

What's not to like?
By Jim

I became a Ford man in '79 after a bad experience with a Pontiac. Since then I've owned three Ford cars and five Ford trucks. My 2010 F-150 Lariat supercrew is the best so far. The amenities and ride comfort are like a very nice sedan, but it is ALL truck where it counts. Handling is exceptional whether towing or not. Truck sits higher than my '05 F-150 but for some reason, they excluded the driver's side assist handle that was on my '05.

Sync, heated/cooled front seats, backup cam, interior room, traction control.

Entry/exit assist handles for all doors.

• SUV