2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Throw away the Bow tie
By butch0630 on 02/25/11 13:25 PM (PST)

2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Bought this dark blue beauty at the end of the year and got a super buy. Rock solid performance and comfort features galore. I pull a trailer and truck has hard time adjusting to steep downhill grades at low speed. Engine want to rev real load and first time is scary. Went to dealer and they told me this was normal. Biggest suggestion is you spend as much time selecting a dealer as yo do the vehicle. I drove 3 hours and bought a vehicle from a ealer who did not offer best price but there service and the way they treated me was well worth the cost. Had proplem with a flat tire and local dealer did not want to honor the nitrogen warantee. My dealer took care of it over the phone.

Ford "great value" and better than GMC
By Bilbur on 11/22/10 00:00 AM (PST)

Turned in a 2007 GMC Sierra and bought this 2010 Ford Lariat in Sept. This is a great truck and real value over the 2010 GMC. Made one long trip so far and averaged 21.7 mpg @ 70 mph. Have been averaging 17.5 mpg locally through first 1600 miles. Truck is comfortable and quiet and my friends are amazed at its interior roominess. Leather seats are plush and options such as temp controls, back up camera and warning system, memory seats, and automatic dimming mirrors are great. 5.4 V-8 provides sufficient power and torque. 6 spd tranny is good but sometimes searches between 5th and 6th gears at 70-72 mph depending on terrain.

I Love My Truck
By Durwin on 11/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

Well I was going to buy a Mercedes E350 but I decided to try out a truck instead. I'm so glad I did. I love this truck. It has nav. and sync which I absolutely love. I show it to everyone that will look at it. It's a trill to drive and very comfortable too. A+ Ford

What's not to like?
By Jim on 08/19/10 14:55 PM (PDT)

I became a Ford man in '79 after a bad experience with a Pontiac. Since then I've owned three Ford cars and five Ford trucks. My 2010 F-150 Lariat supercrew is the best so far. The amenities and ride comfort are like a very nice sedan, but it is ALL truck where it counts. Handling is exceptional whether towing or not. Truck sits higher than my '05 F-150 but for some reason, they excluded the driver's side assist handle that was on my '05.

Very nice
By Jack on 07/13/10 14:00 PM (PDT)

Replaced my 2008 MKZ with this, which I bought after having a Yukon XL Denali for 3 years. This actually rides better than the MKZ and is QUIETER. It's really hard for me to use this as a "truck" though - it LOOKS SO GOOD. :-)

2010 Year of the F-150
By jim on 04/20/10 15:53 PM (PDT)

I purchased this truck after reading the positive reviews on Edmunds. I am not disappointed. This truck looks amazing and drives like a luxury car. Inside and out it seems the engineers thought of everything. What I like best is Ford's website which allows you to price and build the truck to your specs. I purchased a Lariat and was able to upgrade it to a near platinum edition for thousands less. Bottom line, when I stepped into this truck it looked and felt solidly built. Much different than the Nissan Titan I traded in. Ford has set the bar very high on this truck.

Not much trouble making my decision.
By gbrk on 11/19/09 21:03 PM (PST)

Having driven all brands pickup trucks in the 1/2 ton size it wasn't difficult to decide the F150 provides the best bang for the buck. While the Dodge rides equally as well I'm concerned about the reliability and performance of the coil springs used in the rear suspension. Ford's bed access tailgate step is so convenient and makes entry to the bed extremely safe and easy. The rear view camera is the best of all trucks. The superimposed lines that help direct you also should be on all cameras. Ford sets the Standard and by not taking Government money I feel I'm supporting a company that fends for itself by improving quality and performance. No comparison to the ride over rough ground.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford F-150 Supercrew in NJ is:

$209 per month*