2011 Ford Edge Consumer Review: The Best All Around Vehicle!

2011 Ford Edge - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

The Best All Around Vehicle!
By Mike on

2011 Ford Edge Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Wow am I impressed with ford. I have owned just about every manufacture except for a Ford and man am I glad I tried one. I always thought European cars were the way to go because of quality, price, looks, performance, etc., but that is no longer the case. I researched this car along with ALL of its' competitors and liked what I read. I test drove my aunt's 2011 Ford Limited and decided I had to have one. I went with the Sport, and got Tuxedo Black and wow does this thing look awesome. There is no other crossover that draws this much attention under $50,000 out there. When parked next to a BMW or Audi crossover, the ford makes the other two just seem cheap.

Surprisingly good handling for a bigger vehicle, plenty of power, getting about 22 mpg combined,interior has to be experienced (FordSync) to realize how far Ford has come, awesome. The looks of this crossover in all black is stellar, same with interior. The 22" rims are some of the best I have seen.

Headlights are weak at night(are not HID/xenon and appear yellowish compared to LED fogs. No homelink available. The interior is black and charcoal but the ceiling and pillar trim is tan for some reason, and stains easily. No adaptive cruise control on the Sport. Touch screen not very responsive

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review