Ford Edge Sport
By cjohns1 on
2011 Ford Edge Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
Forget going to the grocery store in a hurry. You will get quizzed on what you are driving. It goes across all age groups and even just driving around it's a head turner too. We live in X5 and Range Rover Land and for the money there is no comparison. We drove them all including Lexus and Audi and Lincoln too but if aggressive style and value is your deal then this is the vehicle for you. This Edge is fully loaded and it's like toy time for adults. Even our teenagers and their friends have a blast inside. Mytouch and Sync require a learning curve and there is an art to the touch screen too but once mastered it's powerful stuff. Love the reverse camera and killer sunroof too.
Favorite Features
The reverse camera guide lines are great so you don't scrape the delicious 22 inch wheels. The sunroof is massive might as well be a convertible. The little fun features like ambient lighting inside is a great touch. The multiple option instrument clusters have so many options I can't imagine anyone not finding a suitable configuration. The connectivity to my I-phone was perfect and it's like two computers in one. The A/C system cools the interior in a blink too. Paddle shifters are a nice little feature for hill climbing or a quick blast in traffic for the teenager boy in us all.
Suggested Improvements
Add options for cooled seats and also for other interior color combinations. Cinnamon brown would be amazing inside. Adaptive cruise control would be another nifty feature too. But then it would be a Lincoln :) without the 22's.
By gerryinohio
on 09/07/11 18:09 PM (PDT)

My 2011 Edge (Limited AWD) has Adaptive Cruise Control, and it's awesome. It's my first experience with A.C.C. and I love it! I'm enjoying everything about the vehicle.