love/hate my new car
By kel11586 on
2011 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
i purchased my 2011 edge limited in march. 3 months late it has been in the shops 5 times. 1st-time it was leaking gas when i would fil up. i was told by the dealership that i did not know how to put gas in my vehicle. 2nd- i was stranded at a gas station because the dash said "no key detected" 3rd-once again stranded because "no key detected" 4th-sun roof would not open 5th-radio would not work. dash said audio off. screen was showing that at the radio was on. if my car didnt have all these issues i would absolutely love it.
Favorite Features
i love the back up camera when it actually works and doesnt freeze up.
By tgibson1
on 10/09/11 11:08 AM (PDT)

I have the same "no key detected" problem. It's been with the dealer 4 days now, they could not recreate the problem. But as soon as I got in it and drove away it said "no key detected" I took it back with the warning on the screen. Also, at slow speeds when I press the gas, the transmission with jerk into gear very hard. They say no one else is having these problems.... My husband had the same problem with the gas. My Edge has been in the shop 8 times now in 7 months. :( I've had numerous Mytouch issues. Too many to count.