2011 Ford Edge Consumer Review: Couldn't be more satisfied. My

2011 Ford Edge - Consumer Review

Couldn't be more satisfied. My EDGE is like a family member.
By gerryinohio on

2011 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It's only been 8 months since I drove it off the lot and said to my wife ..."Did I really pay that much fir a Ford !!?" Now I am constantly surprised that I was able to get all these features, and this ride for such a low price. I've owned 2 Accords, a Chrysler Town and Country Limited Van, an RX7, and before that a Chrysler 5th Avenue, and a Mercury Marquis Broughm. They all had their good points ... but none has fit me so well as this Edge. Decent mileage (19.5 city), comfort, all the pickup I need, and easy on the eyes. I'm so sold on it, I should probably quit my job and apply at the local dealers to sell Edges.

Lol ... all of them. Adaptive cruise control, enormous sun roof, Sync, touch screen. Totally customizeable dash, voice commands, GPS you name it and I like it. All this and the fact that anyone who rides in it talks about how comfortable it is. Like I said 8 months now and nothing resembling a problem. It's hard to talk about reliability after only 8 months, but that period with not even a hiccup does inspire some confidence. Wish me luck that it';ll stay that way.

None that I can think of at this time. I am 100% satisfied and happy with the car.