2005 Chevrolet Malibu 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Worst car I owned

2005 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

LS Sedan (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Worst car I owned
By najju12 on

2005 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I don't know what people see in this car, but it is the worst car I have ever owned in my life. Family always told me to stick with toyota camry or Honda Accord, I wanted something different, and boy did I made the biggest mistake of my life. A hollow car with very bad steering and tie rod ends breaking every 10 to 20k miles. It's started to rust and good luck if you want to do some extra mods on this vehicle because it will make sure to either use stock products or it will make you pay arm and leg to drive around again. GM should be shamed of themselves and I will NEVER, EVER BUYING A GM FOR SURE. And anyone who want to take chances, good luck with disappointment. You've been warned.

Suggested Improvements

Handling, Suspension, brakes, acceleration, and most importantly, starting. Stupid thing does not start most of the times unless I hit the gas pedal and I don't have a check engine sign on. No GM dealer or any other mechanic have answer to this.
By badluck5
on 05/25/12 15:12 PM (PDT)

I totally agree I hate my malibu I have so many problems. It's always something with my car.