2003 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Malibu model:
Excellent!
By pwik on 09/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

This is our second Malibu and I love the car. Both of them had initial small things break, like the power window, a lock etc. The dealer fixed at no charge.

Just a review
By Lv2Dr on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Not perfect but good enough for a small family. Nice looking, smooth drive.

it's just perfect
By SUSANNA on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

this car cuts corners at 40mph perfectly, not that i do that all the time...the ride is very smooth. The audio is great. Long travel trips are perfect in this car!

my malibu
By cat123 on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Alternater went out after 4 years...just after the warrenty expires, imagine that! Air conditioning went out right about the same time!

Fun and comfortable for the family
By tlm on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

My experience with my Malibu LS V6 has been wonderful. It is fun to drive and also gives our family a sporty look without the expensive price tag. My fifteen year old is looking forward to learning to drive in our Malibu.

not happy with car
By joe santagado on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

little things breaking, air conditon broke, then streeing, battery replaced by dealer, problem with a valve, dealer fixed

Wonderful
By candybarbaby on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

I had previously driven a Malibu before and fell in love with it, so when it came time to buy a new car, that is the only car I would even consider. I love it. It is very dependable, and low maintance. I love my car so much, that in only a month I have put 2000 miles on it, I love driving it it, it is comfortable, and drives very well. I don't what else to say, except that Malibu will be the only car I buy from now on.

good
By Yuan Wei on 08/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

best car i ever driven

Epic Value
By arnej on 07/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Lots of Bang 4 the Buck! That's the Malibu! The V6 engine has lots of spunk! The transmission is smooth and responsive. Stopping is linear and seamless even without ABS. We love all the space-enough back seat space for 3 car seats side-by-side-by- side with trunk room for lots of gear. But the biggest reason we liked the Malibu is the epic value. Where else can you get a midsize car with a V6, auto transmission, cruise and CD player for under $250/month? You heard me right-under $250/month with no money down! That's with 0% GM financing and our $3,000 in GM credit card earnings, but even without that, it's worth every penny and more!

hello
By Jimmmmmm on 07/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

Nice car, some quirks, overall a solid car.