2008 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Review: Worst Car, Absolute Junk

2008 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

LT Sedan (3.5L V6 FFV 4-speed Automatic)

Worst Car, Absolute Junk
By rmk711 on

2008 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is absolutely the worst car I have ever owned, or known anybody to have ever owned, worst mistake of my car buying life letting myself be sold into buying this car. Everything on the car breaks! This car company is paid for in part by my tax dollars and at this point I feel like I have not only been ripped off by GM, but also by the American government. GM needs to take responsibility for its poor product designs whether part of the NEW GM or the OLD GM, recall these cars and give me a refund of absurd amount of money I have had to pay for a poor excuse of a way to get to work and pay my tax dollars to support this country.

At least it looks good, at least it moves, I guess!

I have been stuck in a supermarket parking lot unable to move because the shifter was locked up. I have been listening and feeling the car shake like an earthquake going downhill due to constantly warped brakes even after changing out all 4 rotors and pads, I have had my accelerator changed out by the dealership, a defective leaking Fuel Valve replaced, random battery corrosion, one door lock no longer works, premature tire wear, two wheel hubs replaced and the ride on the car is still extremely noisy, I feel/hear every bump in the road, the shifter torque locks every time I park on a hill. Had the car serviced at 3 different Chevy/GM dealerships, same poor attitude each time.