2008 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Review: best car ever made!!

2008 Chevrolet Impala - Consumer Review

LS Sedan (3.5L V6 FFV 4-speed Automatic)

best car ever made!!
By J Finch on

2008 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

When I was at the dealership trading in my Dodge ram, I had in mind *I need something reliable* well having had my ram for only 7 months and having it in the shop 6 times had me kinda discouraged. Well I came across this impala, loved it at first sight. Unfortunately the only problem I have with the car is that every other impala seems to be the same shade of light Gray! Well that being said I love everything else! The 3.5 liter engine is powerful! And I've gotten 36 miles per gallon on the highway, and average 24.6 in the city, which isn't bad! The trunk is huge! The interior is nicely done and the seats are the most comfortable and supportive I've ever sat in and the ride is amazing!

standard power everything,seats, mirrors, locks, keyless entry, CD player with MP3 hook up, which i hook my phone into and have conversations through my speakers,so cool! but i think when it comes down to it the tire pressure monitor and average fuel economy readouts are my favorite features!

Get new colors! I'm so tired of coming out of the grocery store and trying to open someone elses car! I look like a complete idiot standing by the car, pointing the key pad at the car, holding it like a gun and screaming "why won't you work?"