2004 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: Unbridled Power & FUN!

2004 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Review

Unbridled Power & FUN!
By ZoomO6 on

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

My ZO6 is amazing. Other than low clearance of the ground effects and the ralatively lower end interior the car is a cream puff. Never have I owned a car with this type of performance or power. Being an owner of an earlier model viper and a couple of higher performing Cadi's, Beemer's, and Mercedes; the Corvette stands alone when comparing all features together. The six speed transmission adds enjoyment to the already scary power the vette supplies. My wife was skeptical before she had a chance to drive this now family favorite. Not to mention the asthetically pleasing exterior, my kids call it the spaceship. Overall, It's the best I've known.

The six speed trans brings so much fun as you learn new ways to manuever through them(ask my wife). The speed/signal display on the winshield is a nice touch/safety measure. The additl. cargo space is appreciated. The commemorative touches/special rims are an icing on the cake!!!!

I would improve the interior features to measure up to the Benz, Cadi, and BMWs. Suspension could be a bit better, however not if you lose any power or overall performance. T-tops going back to old school might entice some of the older Vette owners such as my father('77) on the ZO6.