2021 Chevrolet Corvette video
2021 Chevrolet Corvette: Edmunds Top Rated Sports Car | Edmunds Top Rated Awards 2021
Is the Chevrolet Corvette a good car?
What's new in the 2021 Chevrolet Corvette?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 Chevrolet Corvette:
- Wireless compatibility for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Adaptive suspension now available without the Z51 package
- More paint and graphics options
- Part of the eighth Corvette generation introduced for 2020
Is the Chevrolet Corvette reliable?
Is the 2021 Chevrolet Corvette a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 Chevrolet Corvette?
The least-expensive 2021 Chevrolet Corvette is the 2021 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Coupe w/1LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $58,900.
Other versions include:
- Stingray 2dr Coupe w/3LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM) which starts at $70,850
- Stingray 2dr Coupe w/2LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM) which starts at $66,200
- Stingray 2dr Coupe w/1LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM) which starts at $58,900