2013 CTS Coupe the worst car ever
By aptiva1 on
2013 Cadillac CTS Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
Bought a CTS Coupe 2013, it was the worse car ever. The car didnt drive straight. The trans was very sluggish. The steering was too lose. The CTS was the worst car I ever got. Dtay away from this car, its a mess.
Favorite Features
nice styling, nice dash, good stereo, but that's where it ends
Suggested Improvements
fix the handling too much over steer, hard to control the car, fix the auto trans much too sluggish, the 2013 CTS Coupe is a mess, stay away from this car.
By tonysr1
on 12/02/14 19:54 PM (PST)

I bought a CTS 3.0 luxury 2013, Silver, a beautiful car. Three months after There was a problem with the sunroof and a lot of water came into my interior. I went to the dealer and they fixed it quick, really good customer services at Vera Cadillac in Miami) Then the front lights problem, then the horn stop working, ignition etc. I love American car and this is my Country and I wanted to keep my money inside US BUT US never stop doing garbage, they use cheap materials, so I traded my CTs to a 2015 Mercedez C300 and pay the negative equity. Now I can feel the different, and I wont ever come back to American cars. (by the way, American cars are expense, this C300 MB its almost the same price than my CTS)