2007 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 5 Series model:
Awesome car
By Mike on 01/08/07 10:24 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The 2007 BMW 525i is a blast to drive with good gas mileage. Handles like a race car and is still has plenty of luxury to it. A buy all day long!

Great car even with no options
By George on 12/30/06 19:22 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the first BMW I have bought. The car looks and rides better then any of the other cars I have owned (12) over the past 25 years. It may be a little high for most budgets but you will not be disapointed. Worth every penny. I only got Aust and had to have the navigation. The car is packed with features without spending tons on options. Completely satisfied with the performance on the basic 215 HP 525i.

No going back to Lexus!
By Pat on 12/26/06 16:02 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series 530xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

After owning a Lexus since 1998 (GS 400 and LS 430), I test drove the BMW for its renowned sports feel. There is no comparison! For a youthful yet practical drive, this is the top choice. The All Wheel capabilities allow a sports car in Northeast winters. I love to drive this car and there is plenty of room for two kids and two dogs!

My first Bimmer
By Wayne Siegel on 12/25/06 10:14 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series 530xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Having owned an E430 4-matic and Audi A8L prior to this, I'm getting used to the smaller car. The iDrive system is terrible compared to MMI of Audi. Acceleration is a bit slow but handling is awesome in all weather conditions. Interior finish is a bit 'cheap' with too much vinyl and tacky plastic buttons for this price-point! Fold down rear seats, Bluetooth and headup display are nice features. Getting 19-20 mpgs driving around northern NJ. I look forward to 7- series xi next time.

Sad to say
By louis on 12/15/06 21:49 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Love the car when it is not in the shop.Purchased an '07 model in May 06. Car has 6000 mi and has been in the shop 40 days. First it had a steering angle sensor problem took 30 days for part to come in. Then a recall for shock absorbers. Then 3 trips for bluetooth problems and sunroof. After that had programming problem with air conditioner. Car is only 5 MONTHS OLD!

Lots of fun
By Beemer Mommy on 12/15/06 15:24 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series 530xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great car for the working mom driving 60 miles a day. Great performance, lots of fun and plenty of room in the back seat for a car seat as well as a booster seat. I plan on being a BMW owner for life!

Excellent car
By tom Johnston on 11/29/06 11:37 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car. The iDrive is not that hard to use. It has nothing to do with the drive or handling. The 525 has enough power for all every day around town duties. On the road it is a dream, 30 MPG last trip!

Home Run
By Cinco Cinco on 11/27/06 17:27 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the 3rd BMW that I owned, second 5 series. This is one sweet car. Mine is black w/brick color interior. BMWs are reliable and fun to drive and are SAFE! Plenty of room in car and trunk.

Love my car
By Donald Thorn on 11/25/06 11:52 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the first bimmer I have owned and it will not be the last, unless I keep this one forever. The car drives and handles great and is a pleasure to operate. I also feel very safe in my bimmer. The car is very well insulated and outside noise is almost unheard. I purchased the premium sound system and love it. The iDrive was a little daunting to begin with, but I have mastered it and if I can do it, anybody can. I would highly recommend this car to anyone.

Excellent performance and build quality
By Ayyubov on 11/17/06 15:56 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I'm so happy that I got this car. I owned famous brands like Lexus, Toyota, Honda, Nissan before and nothing can compare to this vehicle. The drive is stable and performance is great.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.