Used 2007 BMW 5 Series Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 5 Series model:

The Ultimate Driving Machine
By dinan530i

2007 BMW 5 Series 530xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Definitely the best vehicle I have ever owned. I used to drive Hondas and Toyotas but owning a 5 series really opened my eyes to the reasons that make so many people want to keep buying these even with a hefty price tag.

Though just about every single magazine hates the iDrive, I am very happy with it. There are a lot of things that can still be improved but I think it is very user friendly. If you know how to write your name, you shouldn't have a problem with it.

I think they should increase the amount of the basic features, rather than having to end up paying 10-15 thousand more for options that most come standard with other manufacturers.

Outstanding!
By dallencat

2007 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Outstanding vehicle. Fun to drive and great fuel mileage. Only gripes are the cup holder and ability to see front and back of the car in tight areas. Kudos BMW!

Xenon headlights; Sirius radio.

Better cup holders!

2007 BMW 525xi
By Louis Lerebours

2007 BMW 5 Series 525xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is unique and I cannot describe how you feel when you drive it. You must own one and drive it on a regular basis to understand.

Design, video screen with iDrive

Make the interior roomier

Our first BMW is now totaled
By ttroglio

2007 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Sadly our first BMW only went 20K before being involved in a driver's front end collision last week. Damage was so severe the car was totaled. It did its job however as the front, door and side curtain air bags all deployed and kept the wife protected with no major issues. BMW Assist was calling the car within seconds of the accident as well as calling the police. Overall it was a well built car and we had no major problems with it. The brake issue I mentioned in my previous posting never returned. We are now looking at an 08 528i or 535i with the turbo. The 07 held its value fairly well. In the 18 months we owned the car the value dropped 28%

See my previous review of car.

None to speak of.

Great Car
By Mr Poohbear

2007 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the best car I have owned. The car is very comfortable. Good space. Runs very smooth. Quick acceleration. Good quality materials. I would recommend this car to anyone. It's worth it in the long run. I actually like the iDrive. I haven't had any problems getting it to work. This car is hot!

Heated front and back seats. Bluetooth. Triclimate control. Comfort access. Idrive. Nice leather seats. Good room in the back. Xenon headlights.

Bring down the price about $5,000 and it will be better. You get what you pay for though.