2007 BMW 3 Series 3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Dream car doesn't disappoint!

2007 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

328i Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Dream car doesn't disappoint!
By Paul on

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Loved BMW since a little kid, finally got one. Even entry level 328i has plenty of power and sticks to the road like glue. Many people warned me that they don't handle well in snow/ice, but I found it to be better than any car I've ever had (including front wheel drives). I couldn't make it skid when I tried. Glad I didn't go for the "x" option, unnecessary. The car is quality through and through. Wish I had an autobahn to really run it! May do European delivery next time.

Favorite Features

Handling is superior to anything I've ever driven. Absolute joy to drive. Gas mileage on long trips is 30-32 mpg - incredible for a sport sedan. Engine is great balance of power, smoothness, and economy.

Suggested Improvements

Radio/clock display can't be seen with polarized amber sunglasses - fix this! Voice command system is inconsistent. Run flats seem to ride OK, but due to their cost and availability, I ended up getting their tire/windshield warranty - wasn't happy about added expense. Window controls awkward.