2007 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Delivery at the Spartanburg Plant
By zimmer/bimmer on 12/13/06 14:12 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I took delivery at the Spartanburg plant where BMW puts you up for the night, feeds you a great dinner, breakfast and then two hours on their track using their cars, two hours of touring the plant and museum, lunch, then 2 hours of the delivery program. The whole program was so cool, I highly recommend it. It was the greatest experience I've ever had buying a new car. You guys already know how great the car is, take advantage of the delivery program...It's free!!! I've had a 911, Volvo 850 turbo, Suburban, and my last car was a 328i convertible which I kept for the last 9 years. This 335i coupe is the finest vehicle I've driven, and my wife drives a e350 and I'll take the BMW!

Love it so far
By JinSLC on 12/13/06 05:54 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just over 1000 miles so far. This car wants to go without hesitation. Solid, connected to the road. A joy to drive. Almost as much fun to drive as my S2000.

Sedan Sweet Spot!
By JOIVIAMMA on 12/08/06 20:05 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Tested the IS 350, G35, Acura TL, and nothing comes close. With 4 years and 50k miles of worry free driving you can't beat this! Since BMW stopped making the 4 door M3 I've had to wait for this car to come out and I'm very happy that I did.

Absolutely the best 2 door coupe
By Nathan on 12/06/06 05:15 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This car outperforms 95% of the vehicles sold today. The car has beautiful styling and the interior fit and finish is superb. No need to spend thousands more on a 5 or 7 series BMW because this car has the perfect blend of luxury and performance.

335i -THE Ultimate Driving Machine Indeed
By straightnochaser on 12/01/06 16:39 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

At the first time I test drove a 335i sedan car at a dealer, it really blew me away in ways I couldn't describe. Since then, I knew I had to have one for myself, so I ended up ordering one w/ premium pkg/sport pkg/split rear seat/auto with paddles. Being a very careful consumer, before the order I test drove similar cars from its competitors,but none really got me excited as much as this while some of them had looked really good on paper. You should give it a try to know what I'm talking about.

BMW 328i
By rick on 12/01/06 13:55 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

We took Europan delivery on our 328i in November; and had great weather so we really had a chance to drive. And, drive we did, a fantastic car, in the mountains, on the highway, in the city and on rural winding roads. The car is intuitive. The car turns heads even among the Porsches, Benzes and Ferraris! There is just nothing to improve. Even fuel economy was better than expected, and at 100 mph I had to roust my wife from her tour book. Hey, look what I am doing! Do yourself a favor and go drive one today.

Don't get the oil changed on your 330i
By George on 11/29/06 18:29 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I went in to get my oil changed on my 06 330i and ended up driving away in a 335... what a difference a year makes. This is our 4th BMW in 2 years and we keep on trading them just because. I used to drive an 87 911 930 and remembered that kick at around 40 mph - well, this is nothing like it. Smooth, powerful, absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend this car to anyone.

Best in class
By tkor on 11/25/06 07:45 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

The rave reviews from the auto magazines did not overstate their experience with this car. It is simply one of the best in the world. The car is blindingly fast but also very comfortable as an everyday driver. The broad torque band is amazing, could make you lazy about downshifting. The ride is moderately firm without being harsh, and it is much quieter than the 2005 model that I had. Handling is excellent, characteristic of all BMWs. Without being ostentatious, the styling is aggressive yet refined, a headturner wherever I go. Best car I've ever owned.

Best car in its class
By Moe on 11/25/06 06:19 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I waited 3 months to get this car, but it was the best decision that I ever made. This car is the best. The power it has shocks you. The luxury is amazing, the look of the exterior is stunning... just an amaazin car. Only one con... the price is a little too high for a 3 series, but I love it and its worth every cent.

Wow
By K on 11/21/06 14:27 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

An awesome car. Very fast and fun to drive! I traded my Volvo S60R AWD for this, it makes the Volvo seem like a bus!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.