2002 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
I love my car
By Jackieno on 03/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I ordered my Topaz blue with black leather in the summer. I had one of the first 2002. It has been the greatest car I have owned. It looks good, handles well, and very comfortable. There is no comparison to any other car in its class. I went with every option available. It is just a beautiful car. My only beef is not enough storage room. Need sunglass case, bigger center console...oh well. I have a whopping 3200 miles on it. No problems at all.

Great Car!!!!
By cnc on 03/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Best car I have ever purchased. From now on any car I purchase will have to be a BMW.

3 Series: Slow, Weak, Poor Handling
By bobby23 on 03/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I made the mistake of buying a 3 series. Should have bought the 5 instead.

I like it alot
By Rickr on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have had the car in heavy rain and light snow, as well as loose gravel. I performs better than I expected and is a lot of fun to drive, and I really like the looks of it.

BMW The Ultimate Driving
By thecarboi934 on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Exellent steering, great acceleration feel, and exquisite interior.

Very Enjoyable.....
By Harry White on 03/17/02 20:03 PM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first BMW and I will find it hard to go back to driving anything else. The handling is great and the car just makes you feel good when you drive it.

E46 325Ci
By KPinNC on 03/15/02 15:46 PM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Had the car almost one year, and no gripes so far, and very satisfied. Car does everything well as a BMW should. Car has everything but leather and prem. package. Leather not necessary (esp. for $1400), and prem package is too much. Sport package is a must, as well as Xenon headlights. Nav system could be better and falls short of dvd based systems, but for half the price it's still as good, just not as fast. Have the occasional interior rattles and subwoofer rattle, but nothing significant. Overall, I would recommend this vehicle to anyone shopping around this price range.

What's in the name?
By jtsmith on 03/13/02 10:57 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is NOT all name. It combines looks, feel, mileage, acceleration, as well as comfort into an affordable option in the car market. Far superior to comparible priced sedans. It makes the 45 minute work drive bearable!!

325ci review
By kishino on 03/11/02 16:24 PM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Bought the car in dec. 2001, great car. Love the smoothness of the inline 6. power is not as abundant as in the 330ci, however I chose to rather have all the goodies and load the 325ci.

It's a beautiful creature
By Manish on 03/11/02 00:27 AM (PST)

2002 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I love the way this car looks and drives. Solid build quality, great to drive, tight suspension and corners well.