2004 Audi A8 Consumer Review: The Standard of Luxury and Ref

2004 Audi A8 - Consumer Review

L quattro Sedan (4.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

The Standard of Luxury and Refinement
By ADHW on

2004 Audi A8 L quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

This the best luxury sedan bar none! I have owned MB, BMW (my last car that I couldn't wait to dump with all its problems), and even an old Jaguar. The design, style, quality, luxury, and performance spell nothing but refinement. After buying this vehicle, I studied Audi's history to know more about its past and now I know that the A8L lives up to Audi's grand heritage and sporting history. Audi has one of the richest histories of any marquee. A true marquee. Not a marketing gimmick like a Lexus.

After 20,000 miles, not one single problem or issue. This car has been nothing but exemplary in its reliability and quality. Where do I start of what I like: Everything - from its presence on the road to the special feeling the A8L creates when you drive it. Just plain beautiful!

None really...maybe get 20" Audi rims. I have found even a better handling and ride than I though possible. Simply, this is the standard by which others will be judged. BMW, MB, Jaguar, and Lexus do not come close.