WOW!!!
By becca00 on
2011 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
This is my second Acura (first was a 2010 TL Tech). I fell in love with Acura after my first one, this one is even better. I came out of a 2007 Suburban into the TL. Great for me but my kids (boys, 16 & 12) didn't have as much room as they would have liked in the back seat. So.. traded it for the MDX. This is, by far, the BEST SUV in it's class. I wake up everyday and cannot WAIT to drive it! Somewhere, anywhere, I don't care as long as I'm driving. I live on a curvy, hilly road and this car handles like a sports car (I have a MINI S too, so I know). Handling, braking, steering, interior, exterior- all perfect. Only one thing... just a LITTLE too much road noise. Still the best!!!
Favorite Features
SHAWD, stereo(best ever), nav system(NOBODY has had a great nav system til you've had an Acura nav. My sis has a Mercedes in the same class SUV and that's the WORST nav I've ever seen! Even SHE hates it!) Added the upgraded wheels/tires, oval running boards(I think the source of the road noise) and luggage rack(was a must for me because we travel alot). These things totally changed the look of the MDX. Even sportier looking. I love it!
Suggested Improvements
Maybe do some checking into the road noise issue. Would be nice if the ipod hookup worked with the ipod touch(I have to use my old ipod). Please... get rid of the loud B E E P when I open and close the liftgate. That's really annoying.
By becca00
on 05/26/11 10:51 AM (PDT)

I forgot to mention the third row seats: They are handy in a pinch if you've GOT to have them. However, my two boys can't really fit back there (of course, they're 6'2" and 5'5") so I didn't expect them to. Just an FYI. If you have children under 4', they're great though.