2001 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
unbeatable
By cglaw on 08/03/13 02:02 AM (PDT)

2001 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have over 214,000 on my gsr and it still manages to just keep on going! I drive it hard and I admit it takes a few years to get used to having to push it to the limit, (at least for me, I'm 42 years old) but the car never fails to drive hard and be as reliable as heck! Small things are starting to go on some of the switches, everything works, but I have put some miles on it and it always starts in the morning and keeps on going. GREAT car for your teen to start driving on. I only wish the had made them longer.

Best first car ever!
By xjennat on 09/18/11 19:00 PM (PDT)

2001 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Well actually my first car I purchased was a 1994 LS Integra. I had it for about a month till I got in an accident (not my fault) and my poor integra was totaled. It was pretty much devastating. About a month or two later I got my new 2001 LS integra w/ 92k miles and it's been a great upgrade. It's a little smoother to drive than my previous 94 but they were essentially the same. After the crash the only other car I wanted was another integra... My integra is so much fun to drive and it's the cutest little thing ever. It's perfect for a high school/college student who wants good looks and good MPG. I get about 25 city.

Integra LS
By Nematoad on 03/27/09 15:23 PM (PDT)

2001 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Integra for over 139000 miles. It is incredibly reliable, spacious and roomy. Can carry 8 foot 2x4 lumbers, and lots of big boxes. As well as be a really cool sports car. Has not been in repair shop for anything too major. Appears to have very strong body design, after being rear ended, by stupid drunk driver, body shop replaced all bumpers and repainted and is like new again.

Lock it up!
By Roamingsoldier on 03/03/09 23:00 PM (PST)

2001 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car in 2002. It has been nothing but good to me. It is a poor man's Porcshe. It's fast and handles great. High insurance, like many mine was stolen...I loved it so much I spent 16k to rebuild it, even though it was a total loss. I have a Benz 430CLK now but I always drive the Teg.

2001 Integra
By Rick H on 08/16/06 14:11 PM (PDT)

2001 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Exceptional handling. This car will "turn on a dime, and give you a nickle in change". High RPM powerband will quickly remind you if you are in the wrong gear. The five-speed manual trans is a must. If pure acceleration is your thing, then go for a Type-R model.

Best car ever owned
By Holly on 10/09/05 18:04 PM (PDT)

2001 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutely love this car. I have driven and owned several cars but this one beats them all. Incredible gas mileage, performance, and a blast to speed around the city in style.

Best Car I've Ever Had
By Senpai86 on 07/19/05 10:10 AM (PDT)

2001 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love my car. I've taken it against many cars and it's been satisfactory to me. I'm sure of course that I can improve it myself, but it's great from the first day I bought it. It was pretty cheap too ;)

2001 Integra LS
By allaprima99 on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Excellent driving car with excellent maintenance record.

Acura Integra GSR
By hobbs4002 on 05/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This car has been a great buy. Its an enthusist's vehicle. It handles great and has enough power to silence the critics. It brings fun back to everyday driving with its simple but comfortable interior. Its exterior is on of thoes designs that never dies due to age. I love this car and would recomend it to any one looking for more fun in the everyday commute but also looking to drive thoes country roads with the windows and sunroof open on saterday mornings. ~Rob~

Great car
By Michael676 on 12/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

It a great driving car and very well made.