Used 2009 Volkswagen CC Consumer Reviews - 146 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2009 Volkswagen CC

View reviews for a specific CC model:

2009 VW CC-Sport
By JDB

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I love this car. Walked away from my Acura TL and never looked back. Beautiful styling, super fun to drive and a great buy. I get compliments daily. My wife wanted me to look at Volvo S60, BMW 3-series or a Lexus. No way, this car was it. She was won over when I brought it home. Purchased the 6-speed manual 2.0L Turbo and it's plenty for the car and oh so fun to drive (did I mention that!). I agree with most reviews that if your going to pay the extra $10K for the 6cyl, then you may as well go with Infinity or BMW. Can not say enough good things about the CC and the great job VW has done with it! Even gas mileage is good at an avg. 30 mi/gal. I would highly recommend.

Great styling. Interior is comfortable and intuitive with out being overdone or complicated.

memory seats standard would be nice.

Generally pleased
By griz

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is a gorgeous car, couldn't get more attention if Pam Anderson were sitting topless on the hood. VR6 is powerful and makes great noises. Interior is very nice, if a bit short of Audi quality in some of the materials (the lower dash is hard, hollow plastic for example). Moreover, I got a great deal on it with a 0% interest loan. On the not so happy side, it has had four unscheduled visits to the dealer service dept due to little electrical gremlins. First was the tire pressure warning light (faulty sensor); then the check engine light; the gas cap light (which I've just started ignoring b/c it's so random); then a tail light burned out. A little nervous what this portends for the future.

The looks and the powerful motor.

A slight upgrade to interior materials quality, tighter handling, and a sliding sunroof would be great. And why no interior grab handles?

One year later, my CC still rocks!
By Mark

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Just a follow up after a year of ownership. Bought the CC new in July 09, and have loved it ever since. I changed jobs, and now commute 50 miles on back roads every day. One thing that I have noticed is that the blind spots are pretty bad on this car. You really have to pay attention to what the other cars around you are doing. Otherwise, this car is very fast and has excellent handling. The low center of gravity means that you go faster without realizing it. The interior has held up well, despite the best efforts of my 2 year old. I've averaged 30+ mpg on typical drives. No noticeable oil consumption. Overall, it has been the best VW I've owned (out of 4 since '98)

Driving experience that matches or exceeds the style. Hill auto hold. Interior colors (two tone).

Make the back seat a full backseat. Offer in British racing green. Black/gray/silver too boring. Ditch the EOS and offer a CCC (the last C is for convertible).

Simply Fabulous and Then Some!
By LuLu

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I purchased my CC in Jan. 2009. I have nothing but great things to say about it other than I do have a few interior rattles. The car is fun to drive and is quick to respond. The seats are ultra comfortable. And the best part...it's a super hot and sporty looking car. The other day I received three compliments within 1 hour! That says it all - way to go VW for creating such a beauty! Oh, I researched cars for over 2 years and nothing wowed me until I discovered the CC.

Exterior style and comfy seats.

Fix the interior rattles.

Buy one and you see what I mean.
By G. Wilson

2009 Volkswagen CC Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have seen and read numerous reviews on the CC. I perchance a 2009 CC Lux., and I have 15K on it so far with no problems. The turbo 4 is all the power needed to motivate this sedan, and the 31 mpg on the freeway is spot on. I would recommend this car to anyone who wish not to see him or herself coming and going ever time you take a drive. This has been one of my best perchance as for as a near Lux. car.