Used 2007 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews

Used Sienna for Sale
Select your model:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

Great van for family with 3 or more kids

Phillip W, 09/02/2015
LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

bought since 2007, 101138 mile so far, hauling 3 kids daily, smooth engine, a lot interior space, you can fit anything in this Van if you remove the middle two captain seats. Extremely reliable, highway average 25mpg, local mix 20mpg, A/C keep us cold at 100+ degree here in Southern California

Boring but I love it

Kristin, 01/25/2019
LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

**I have FW, accidentally picked AWD model for this review and can't change it. Hoping to replace my van soon with a 2012 or newer AWD Sienna I bought my 07 Sienna 3 years ago with 120000 miles and now I'm closing in on 170k. It's needed nothing other than routine maintenance and is almost always a pleasure to drive. The only negative is that it has little power to go uphill in wet, slushy weather or through snow, and I've gotten stuck a few times. Prior to this I had a Pilot for several years, and during the test drive the Sienna surprised me how much lighter and zippier it felt. Love the space for hauling kids or cargo. It's very comfortable, has supportive seats for long trips. The plastic interior and even the cloth seats still look new, despite my children's best efforts. The carpet is another story. My only issues have been with the sliding doors. Only the passenger side door had power opening, and it suddenly stopped working after 6 months of ownership. Both doors have frozen shut in extreme cold, and twice (!) the driver's side door lock mechanism wouldn't function properly and the door would slide open while driving. It was gummed up inside for lack of better terminology. I would occasionally spray the track and joints with silicone spray (to prevent freezing), and apparently that attracted grime. So that is something that needs attention and maintenance. My other pet peeve is no lights in the trunk! How am I supposed to get my groceries out in the dark without missing the stray item that fell out?

I love my car!

gldnaura, 09/18/2014
XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My husband bought this car for me to use with my grandchildren. One has Autism, but high functioning. He loves the car because he gets his own seat, movies on the dvd player, air conditioning in the rear and his personal setting. Very roomy car, drives really nice. Has tons of storage for those long trips, roof rack for the luggage, and has power like a V8. Middle seats are removable and can be moved to the side for easy entry to the 3rd seating area. I am in love with my car. Its baby blue with leather interior and I don't have space to tell you about all the features. But if you cart around your family, or like high quality cars. This is it!

Ok but quality not on par w prev Toyotas

Fred, 10/25/2010
LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Air conditioner failed 6 months after end of 3 year warranty. $900 to fix! Defective AC pipe which went to the rear AC unit. Part was on a 3 week back order because of numerous similar failures! Toyota better get its act together.

Not Happy

Brian, 05/28/2008
LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Had the van 6 months and had to be in the shop every other month. First the battery died and I had to drag the van out of the garage with 5k miles. Then the tire sensor had to be replaced, check engine light comes on, electric motors jumpy, rear latch broke and the door wouldn't even open. All this with 10k miles. I bought a new vehicle so my wife (works nights) and small children would have a reliable vehicle and I wouldn't have to worry. Now I have to spend a Saturday taking it to the shop. Can't get rid of it because the dealer says I still owe more than it is worth. Can't wait to see what happens next!

12345...15