Skip to main content
12345...15

See Edmunds pricing data

Has Your Car's Value Changed?

Used car values are constantly changing. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in.

Price history graph example
We have a limited number of reviews for the 2022 Corolla, so we've included reviews for other years of the Corolla since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

The best Corolla in 20 years

Victor S, 11/26/2020
2021 Toyota Corolla L 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I just got a 2021 L model and being the most basic trim level I am very surprised how smooth and comfortable it is to drive it. I have had the 1997 & 2017 models before and I clearly notice they have improved its maneuverability, suspension is awesome compared to the previous years, comfortable seats and good control location, it also has a more quiet muffler (thing that I adore), and comparing to previous years you almost do not hear the gears change when speeding it up. Headlights at night work wonderful, good stereo more visibility with the back up camera. It will be my car for a long time

5 out of 5 stars

Wow. Over the top in satisfaction

DFgbg, 02/18/2022
updated 02/26/2024
2022 Toyota Corolla L 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Purchased LE model. Can't beat the price quality smoothness of transmission and engine quiet ride great handling. My first toyota. Have owned 5 compact cars over the years all different brands this 2022 is a winner by very large margin. The engine has plenty of power. Glad I bought a Toyota. This update: After 6 months still feel the same about the Corolla a great car, gas mileage in line with ratings, glad I purchased. UPDATE: 2 years 15k miles later no problems, like the free toyota maintenance, ride and handling very good , engine has good pick up and acceleration great all around cost effective vehicle. Would purchase again.

Best corolla ever!!

al, 10/21/2020
2021 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Had my 2006 corolla LE for 15 years no issues. finally it was time for an upgrade and I made the right decision the new corolla LE with premiun package looks like a lexus!!

New 2021 Corolla

Ken Franck, 09/03/2020
updated 03/07/2022
2021 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

A very beautiful sporty car. Have owned Corollas for the past 35 years. They are the most cost efficient reliable car on the road. Now finally very sporty also. It is over a year later and i still love this car. It is has many safety features and is fun to drive.

Toyota Corolla '22 saved my husband's life in wrec

Emmy, 11/01/2022
2022 Toyota Corolla SE Nightshade 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This review is very emotional for me but I want future customers to know the impressive manufacturing of this car that saved my husband's life. My husband unfortunately went 300ft over a cliff and rolled 9 times with this car. It is a miracle that he walked away with no broken bones and solely a head concussion. The frame of the car remained primarily in tact and the air bag feature kept him in a bubble. I am so grateful he was in this car compared to any older model car that we owned. Once the opportunity is available and insurance is settled (highly recommend getting Gap insurance) I will be purchasing another new Corolla.

12345...15