2005 Toyota Corolla Consumer Review: Fantastic car

2005 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Review

CE Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Fantastic car
By LKiller on

2005 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

When purchasing this car, I had no other choices. I'm a 19 year old with limited credit, and no cosigners. I hardly even know how to drive a standard. Once I stepped into this 5 speed Corolla, I'm not going to lie, it's kept me pleased ever since I've had it. Gas mileage is EXCELLENT, and I've wanted to master the standard way of driving. Car is great to drive, performance wise, its not STI, but still has good acceleration and power for only 128 horse I think. Car does get a bit unstable in the 75mph mark or on a windy day. Feels too light for its own good. However, car is perfect for someone that just needs to get from point A to point B and have a good time doing so.

The speakers aren't as good as my kickers and woofers in my last car, but pretty impressive for stock speakers. Plus, I just learned what an engine immobilizer is and I'm glad it has that.

I wish the car had power everything. Not going to lie, I'm lazy and after my last two cars, I'm pretty sick of rolling up or down my window and pushing in or pulling up the lock. I don't care for a sunroof, but some power options would be nice. Cruise control as well please.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review