Used 1994 Toyota Corolla Wagon Consumer Reviews

$815 - $1,925

Used Corolla for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Still loving this car

judyc135, 09/16/2010

I wrote a review in 2007 about how great this car is and it is just as terrific now. What a totally reliable vehicle, how do I get another one just like it, maybe I won't ever need another one? I have 187,000 miles on it now. I think the body style looks current and the seats/mats are better quality than the 2009 Civic. Plenty of acceleration for me, excellent mileage, great A/C and defrost, perfect usable size. I can't believe the resale value now is only $1,000, it is worth so much more.

1994 Toyota Review

mrauch, 12/06/2002

This car has given me 8 years of totally reliable and economical service. The ONLY thing needed over this period of time was the routine servicing that should be done on any vehicle (oil change, tune-up, etc).

I love this car

Ymoja, 04/23/2006

The most practical and reliable car I've ever owned. In 13 years/153,000 miles, in addition to oil changes/fluid checks, the only repairs I've had are: water pump replacement, timing belt replacement, front and rear brakes, and dash board light replacement. I love the manual locks and doors... less to break.

Corolla wagon

mark, 03/18/2010

Love the car. Best car I have ever owned. I have owned a 1995 5speed witch is better than an auto witch I have now. I bought it with 165,000. It runs like a new car.

Goes the Distance

Toyota4eva, 03/25/2005

Bought my 1994 wagon fresh off the 1st production line in Sept '93 (The last yr made in Japan). I don't drive much and keep it garaged so it still looks & runs the same as day 1!!! Haven't done anything but regular maintainance- fluid changes, brake pad, battery, tire & wiper blade replacements- That's it. I only have 50k miles on it so I'll have to give it to someone when I get tired of it because it won't die in my lifetime. I agree with another viewer that the Matrix is not a viable replacement because its trunk is way too small- but it's built with the same frame & engine. I'm going for the Prius next. Its hatchback trunk is a decent sz & it sure is sexy compared to the Corolla.