Used 2005 Subaru Impreza Consumer Reviews

Used Impreza for Sale
Select your model:
12345...40

Pros
Cons

Handles like no other

usmm01, 08/17/2009

I am a loyal fan of Subaru, our old impreza was a 97 outback sport. This is my first purchase of a turbo. We are pleased with the WRX as usual with handling and fuel economy w/ cruise hwy. 29.5 mpg @ 65- 70mph! City 23mpg. I will own nothing but Subaru.

I can't wait to get into this car!

MIke Vax, 12/04/2004

After driving trucks and minivans for about ten years, I am having a ball with this car. I actually look forward to getting into it and sometimes go the "long way" just to have more time in it. I just completed a 760 mile drive in one day and it was a "piece of cake." I was refreshed when I arrived and had a great time while driving. The turbo lag takes some getting used to, especially after bigger engines, but this car does get up and goes when you want it to, especially at higher speeds. (We won't talk about how fast that long trip went.....) I need room to carry people and things and this car is perfect for that. Four people work in it. The driver's seat is really comfortable

Perfect all around vehicle

Justin, 02/18/2005

I did a lot of research before buying my Subaru. I narrowed my choices to a Jeep Liberty, Mazda 3, Toyota Rav4, and the Subaru Impreza. The Impreza won out for a few reasons. I was looking for something that was good in the snow since I live in Minnesota. I was also looking for something that was good on gas, but could also be rugged and haul my camping gear. The Subaru Impreza was the perfect mix of everything I had wanted in a vehicle. It performed extremely well this winter in the snow. The car does better than an SUV for gas, but worse than most small cars. I am getting 23 city, 28hwy. Overall, I couldn't be happier with my decision.

WRX has No downsides

David, 03/30/2005

I have a '05 WRX in World Rally Blue with 16 inch rims and this car has been so much fun. 13,000 miles on her now and no problems. All wheel drive really helped when a friend and I were caught in a snow blizzard. We never needed chains but I saw that mostly everyone else did; even those big full size and 1 ton trucks need chains on and in 4 wheel drive.

Subaru WRX is a great overall car

WRX Fan, 04/10/2005

The Subaru Impreza WRX is an amazing overall vehicle. It has great pickup, reliability, and styling. For the money I give this car a 12/10. I have had no problems and enjoy driving my 5 speed Subaru everywhere. It always feels good when you see everybody else looking at your car and giving you the thumbs up. The Subaru is a great buy because of the price, safety, and it is fun to drive.

12345...40