Used 2016 Nissan Versa Sedan Consumer Reviews - 24 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Nissan Versa Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Versa model:

I will never buy a big car again
By Tammy Baddley

2016 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

If you buy this car IT WON'T DISAPPOINT. I was a Monte Carlo enthusiast, in fact I was Chevy all my life until one of my beloved Monte Carlo engine just caught fire, the manufacturer knew this could happen as I found out afterward. Needless to say I traded my other Monte Carlo in on a standard manual transmission 2016 Nissan Versa. This car is fun, plenty of room, bluetooth, great stereo BUT THE GREATEST THING 37 miles a gallon!!! No blind spots, zip right into parking spaces and driving a 5 speed makes it fun. Basically a new car under 9000 that I feel safe in. A new car without a new car payment. I have a regular key, no fob which means I pay 2.00 for extra keys. That's a big deal when replacing a key with a chip can cost 200.00. no power windows which means no motor repairs if the power windows quit working. Nissan you created a masterpiece. Trunk space is amazing. If you want a great, reliable and fun car THIS IS IT. Anything more you are looking for status symbols. My car is adorable. I thought when I traded my last Monte Carlo in that it would sting, that lasted as long as it took me to drive my versa home. I could kick myself for not realizing this car sooner. VERSA, VERSA VERSA! If you want it all this is it! No negative comments from this happy owner. Buy Versa folks

Lousy versa bumpers
By Gerald seckeler

2016 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 S Plus 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I,'ve three Nissan versa in my driveway and the neighbor. The rear bumper appeAred to be supported by clips. I backed into a curb with very little unpack,and the right reAr bumper,s clips separated. .this is a 2015. Ersa. Pre. My housemAte has had the front bumper come apart when the clips separAted. This was the result of a slow motion impact . the other car had no damage. My insurance bill was 2300. Do they put these cars together with tiny clips and. Touch of glue. I will never buy a Nissan again. The versa bumpers disengage with the slightest impact Jerry seckeler winter s p rings fl.

Not a roadburner.......
By Gary Worley

2016 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

Remember, you are buying a Versa, not a Highend vehicle. Love this little car though. Bought it for me, as a retirement runaround car, and my my wife liked it so much, she wants the highend Hatchback model.

Fuel Sipping CVT
By Bill

2016 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 S Plus 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

If your light on your foot you can easily get 43 to 47mpg on the highway. Dealer Installed options, Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror, 'really like' and Splash Guards. Great little car that looks fantastic from the side. Roomy back seat and trunk. Cruise control works well. Outward visibility is great, especially the blind spot areas. AC and Heat work fine. It's a light car, so if it is windy out and your on the highway the game is on to try and keep it between the lines. Telescoping Steering Wheel would be nice if offered. Blue Tooth audio is bad, will not use this feature. Wife and I bought the car for our son who won't have his license for 2 months and I have been driving it daily on a 90 mile commute, its not as comfortable as my 05 Avalon but the mpg is excellent and pretty quiet on the asphalt highways. If you can afford the SV, the power windows, locks, and remoter trunk release would be handy. Our 96 Sentra with a 1.6L had over 400K and was going strong before hitting a deer and deploying the air bags, Insurance gave us 1,500. for it, that was a great car, hopefully this one will turn out the same.

Love my wheels
By Rhonda Chalcraft

2016 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 SV 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I love my car. Several family members have also purchased the same vehicle. All love it but say it is hard to control when it is windy.