Skip to main content

Used Murano for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...45

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Great Car!

pat, 05/16/2018
SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I absolutely loved my Murano. I had it for almost 10 years. Comfortable ride and no major repair costs.

Roomy, Powerful SUV

John, 09/14/2016
S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The Good: roomy, powerful engine, smooth transmission, comfortable seats, good stereo system (if you can afford the audio upgrade, get it), AWD works great, CVT transmission works great (much better than the traditional Nissan transmissions which had many problems), seats 5, decent cargo space, good looking vehicle. The Bad: Wheel bearings went out ($800), catalytic converter issues ($1,500), interior plastic parts are cheap and scratch easy, rear seat handle release broke, could use a bluetooth upgrade. Overall... a great buy!

3 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars

My disappointments

oldmrt, 04/13/2012
LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Problems with leaking head gaskets, leaking transfer case (twice repaired), defective engine mounts and seat positioning number setting that never holds seem to be common with Murano 2009 owners and we are no exception. At 70,000 miles the car is showing all the signs of a Lemon. Up until now we were strong supporters of the Nissan line, but when the manufacturer does not stand behind a chronic problem I think it's time to look at other manufacturers for better warranties and better quality

2.75 out of 5 stars

Blown head gasket at 20,000

chummo, 08/03/2010
SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The head gasket went with just under 20,000 miles. That is something that should last 200,000 miles. Nissan village fixed it under warranty and 2 days later it had to be towed in because almost all the oil leaked out all over my new garage floor because one of the gaskets was improperly installed. Then it had to go back in again because of check engine light. It was the oxygen sensor. This is my fourth Nissan and I will never buy another.

4.38 out of 5 stars

A Turkey in the Driveway.

Dave180, 12/03/2008
SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I traded my totally reliable 2008 Honda CR-V in for my Murano. And at less than two weeks old and with 760 miles on the odometer, I was greeted Thanksgiving day with a car that was totally dead. Nothing worked. The dealer told me that I was not the first owner to have this happen. A power module had to be replaced. I lucked out. My car was in the driveway. The car ran perfect up to that point. I drive 80 miles one way to work and hope that the problem doesn't repeat itself while I am away from home. Let's see how well Nissan repairs it's cars.

12345...45