The redesigned 2017 Nissan Armada is a substantial improvement over the vehicle it replaces. If you're looking for a big three-row SUV that can tow and venture off the beaten path but also comfortably handle the daily urban grind, the new Armada will be a great choice.
- Higher-quality cabin that betters most competitors
- Smooth and quiet V8 engine
- More comfortable and less trucklike to drive than some rival SUVs
- Plenty of ground clearance for off-road adventures.
- Fuel economy is poor, even for this class of vehicle
- Third-row seat is less spacious and comfortable than those of some SUV and crossover rivals
- Heavy steering in parking lots.