Used 2015 Nissan Armada SUV Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Nissan Armada SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

Love the Armada
By Mike

2015 Nissan Armada SUV SV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased this Armada after having two Pathfinders that I loved but needed more room. It was used with 20,000 miles. I now have 65,000 miles and have not had one problem. I think some of these other reviews are BS as I just had original breaks checked and they are still great. I will probably get 100,000 miles on original pads. I paid $32,000 for this vehicle which was 10s of thousands less that a similar Toyota or Ford Chevy etc. New. I have not had one problem since I have had it does absolutely everything we have asked it to do. Stereo with satellite radio is amazing as is blue tooth. Put this on your shopping list and you won't regret it. It's a huge value for price and performance!

An Armada and a 6,500 lb boat
By Jerry

2015 Nissan Armada SUV SL 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I wanted a Toyota Land Cruiser. But it was $25,000. more than the comparable Armada. The first thing that I noticed is that it is spacious and will hold 7 adults. The second thing I'd the back-up camera. When I drove it I noticed the power. I does pull our 6,500 lb boat. Part of the reason that I wanted this vehicle is that it is rated to pull even more weight than that. It rides very smoothly. It is very well sound proofed. The suspension is very compliant. I'm very happy with the Bose radio, CD, Blue Tooth system. It has 4 drive modes, 2 wheel rear wheel drive, all wheel drive, 4 wheel high, and 4 wheel low. I have used all wheel drive for 300 miles at the cost of 2 mpg. We bought the car in November 2016.

Couldn't be happier!
By Dallas

2015 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD w/Prod. End 7/15 (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I guess I'm lucky as I don't have any issues as so many others have on this site. Purchased my 2015 Armada new and 15,000 miles later no issues whatsoever. It rides nice and quiet and great towing capacity. Leather is plastic like but so was my Suburban. I'm not paying 95k for an Escalade. I got this fully equipped Platinum for mid 40's. For the price I got a lot of truck and I'm very happy with it. Only bad thing is gas mileage but that was no surprise.

My second armada
By Bruce

2015 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD w/Prod. End 7/15 (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is our second armada. We still have our first armada as our second vehicle. 230000+ miles on it with regular maintenance. My fourth Nissan. Two frontiers with 250000+ miles each with no major problems, just routine maintenance

this sucks - im so disappointed
By thissucks

2015 Nissan Armada SUV SV 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

So I recently purchased a brand new 2015 nissan armada 2 months ago.. I owned a 2006 Armada for over 10years and absolutely loved my truck. But it was getting older and ive never had a vehicle go over 100k before. Since the 2016 model was going to have a totally different look and seemed to be smaller on the inside l decided after going over 100k to get a new one while I could afford to. Within a few days there was the worst smell coming from the a/c. A new car that literally smelled like dirty socks. I did some research decided to try lysol and let the fan blow on high to try to dry it out but it didnt work. I took it back to the dealer who claimed nothing wrong with the a/c its just when the temps reach over a 100 degrees its hard on the a/c. They put in a freshener that lasted a couple of days, but the smell came back, but wasnt as bad as before so I figured Im taking a road trip hopefully that will help dry out the system. But here I am 2 months into it and my mom literally gagged when the air came on the other day the smell was so bad. After talking to my sister in law who also owns a 2015 nissan rogue explained she has been having the same issue so it sounds like nissan did a bad job with the a/c unit all together. Everyone tells me your new car should not be smelling like this and of course I totally agree!!!!, I will be contacting the dealer again to see about getting something done. I also am not pleased at all with the interior. Not sure what type of material it is but its similar to suede and is already showing signs of wear on it. I thought I should invest in seat covers but the dealer said they dont sale them do to the airbags in the seats. The sales guys said should be covered in the warranty should they wear badly within 3years(we’ll see how that goes, but i dont plan on keeping it that long). My previous Armada’s had the bose system as well, this one is supposed to but it never sounds quite as clear and i miss the 6 disc option I had previously. The steering wheel will adjust up but will not lock in place which is a dissapointment if you are on the heavier side or over 6 feet tall in my opinion. The dash as well as the rest of the interior is also made of a different softer material that is very dull looking and seems to attract lent so it always looks dirty to me. Overall for this to be a newer model i feel they did a very poor job and they should have left it alone because there so called improvements ARE NOT.