Used 2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews - 130 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

nothing but love for this lil guy!
By Colin C

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C280 4MATIC Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I wasn't sure what to expect when I got rid of my 2014 (F30) BMW 335i xDrive in favor of this 10 year old Benz. I've always loved the way they looked and how comfy they were, so even though some may see it as a "downgrade", I have been nothing but happily surprised with this car. It's easily the most comfortable, quiet, soft, forgiving car I have ever had the pleasure of owning. It has never stranded me, and has only needed new tires and two oil changes since I got it a year and a half ago. I get compliments on it everywhere I go, and I love driving it. The engine pulls and sounds incredible. I would buy this 100 times over. I'm a Mercedes diehard now because of this car.

A Practical Daily Driver AMG
By Mo

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C55 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

This car is quick, and I mean scary quick. My C55 is my first AMG and let me say in one year I have put 21,000 hard miles and it’s been an absolute dream to drive and ultra reliable. Accelerates rapidly and corner very well considering its nose heavy. In the time of owning the car never have I seen one check engine light at all. Previous owner didn’t have much work done to it. I took precaution and did a tune up with the spark plugs, coils, and engine and tranny mounts and that’s it. This AMG is just a sleeper and problem free. I have run against many cars and it hasn’t failed me once. Being my daily driver city I have gotten 15 and high way 21 MPG. On 5 long trips to L.A from the San Francisco’s Area this Guy has done 25 MPG with 3 passengers at 75MPH. The benefit of owning this car is you don’t have to worry about a super charger Wearing down or the air suspension because the C class never came with it which saves thousands compared to the E55 AMG. At 160,000 miles maybe it has lost 5 horsepower Max. I driver it everyday and forget how many miles it has.Great reliability and quality for a 11 year old car hands down with out a doubt. I highly recommend these AMG as a starter as they will always leave a good impression like the other Line ups. Only disadvantage is they do burn a bit of oil and that’s it. I had the navigation, heated seats, and rear folding seats and everything including the command interface worked easily and excellent.

2006 Mercedes C230 sport
By mike marashdeh

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

best car I ever owned Comfortable sporty and Luxury ride with great Fuel Economy (25-30 miles/gal.). Low Maintenance Cost (comparing to other classes of Mercedes) with powerful engine and smooth transmission

Great For Grandma
By Stephen

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C280 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Great vehicle for comfort driving. Acceleration is poor only because there is a lag once you press the accelerator. Once the 220HP 6 cylinder kicks in,it moves. It's just that darn lag...

Na
By Bunnakon boonyoo

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)