Used 2008 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

2008 Lincoln MKZ
12345...17

Pros
Cons

2008 MKZ FWD

weekst11, 01/07/2011

After having the vehicle for 3 years now with 58K on the odometer I thought that now was a appropriate time for a real world review, and this is what I found. I have had ZERO issues with reliability and have gotten everything I wanted out of the car. True, it is not exactly the most stylish car out there(pales in comparison to say a CTS) but also costs a good 10K less. Gas mileage has been 23.3 avg over highway (80mph) and city. I do about 20K miles a year. The heated and cooled seats are a fovorite in the winter/summer, I know it sounds somewhat rediculous to have A/C seats but trust me...when summer gets here it is a wonderful perk! Great car for the money.

Lincoln-USA

bige1982, 12/31/2010

Despite what the report says about not attracting the younger crowds, I am 28 and own 2 Lincolns MKX & MKZ. I looked at BMW, Mercedes, Audi and I still liked the Lincoln vehicles better. The options and value are by far the best on the market. Since I have bought mine 2 of my friends have purchased similar Lincolns. First and foremost I am a Ford fan, and Lincoln has just earned a my business for years to come.

I'll never buy anything else

John, 01/29/2016
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love my 08 MKZ. Heated seats are amazing. Sometimes they get a little to hot. I know what I'll be getting when it's time for a new one.

Love this car!

Kim, 09/25/2018
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car as a back up so I had something more efficient to drive than my Jeep. This car is so comfortable to drive that it has become my daily driver. I recently returned from a road trip with the car where I calculated nearly 29 mpg. This car is dependable. I know I will drive it forever.

No better entry level luxury car.

Bob, 10/17/2010

My Lincoln MKZ replaced a 1999 Ford Crown Victoria. I thought that the smaller size of the Lincoln MKZ would be disappointing, but it is not at all. The MKZ weighs only 200 lbs less than the 1999 Crown Victoria and the ride is great.

12345...17