Used 2008 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews - 78 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:

Love this car!
By Kim

2008 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car as a back up so I had something more efficient to drive than my Jeep. This car is so comfortable to drive that it has become my daily driver. I recently returned from a road trip with the car where I calculated nearly 29 mpg. This car is dependable. I know I will drive it forever.

BEST BUY
By Henry Reitz

2008 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is much better than the trade in value listed. I have owned many different cars in my 85 years (I have been driving 70 years) and I have owed this car longer than any other car. It is nearly flawless!

Enjoyed the MKZ
By John Gaither

2008 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Loved the car. Bought it new. it now has 148,000 miles.

Bought Used
By Don

2008 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased the MKZ used with 120,000 miles. vehicle is solid runs feels and looks great. Comfort is excellent. The only thing I noticed is that at lower speeds right around 20 miles per hour there is a vibration. It seems to warm up and stop doing this after it drives a while. As you speed up it stops. I’ve read that a new rear 2 piece drive shaft will fix this issue. The 2 piece drive shaft is 433 dollars for the part. In almost all cases this has fixed the problem. Wish Lincoln would make a recall but they have not done so yet. In any event I plan on replacing the driveshaft part from this website. https://www.wholesaleimportparts.com/Lincoln_MKZ_Driveshaft.php?gclid=Cj0KCQiAnuDTBRDUARIsAL41eDrjw9QT5f1Y4eykQY6ROt8YgggtZyArrxXtCoVYsACxGu_-zne2XlcaAgwVEALw_wcB Hope this review helps. The car is really fantastic. I’m very happy with it. At 120,000 miles it still looks and rides great. I will post again when my part is replaced.

Well had the part replaced for free under the used car dealers terms and could not be more happy. The drive shaft did eventually develop a loud banging you could feel and hear in the cockpit. The problem was the original 3 piece drive shaft. It was replaced with a re manufactured 2 piece drive shaft and is back running sweet again. Love the Car and the dealer PAAUTOSELECT.COM was excellent.

Best car I've ever owned
By Ben Youngblood

2008 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

While not flashy in appearance, the MKZ is an incredibly high value car considering it is nice looking, comfortable, performs well, and incredibly reliable. I bought the car used with 50K miles and now up to 85K. Nothing but regular maintenance at a 7,500 interval. I've owned 2 Hondas, 2 Infinitis, a Mazda, and a chevy. The MKZ is easily the best all around and returns the greatest value. If looking for a high value used sedan, there are many low mileage 2010-2012 models available.