Used 2000 Jeep Cherokee Consumer Reviews - 111 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2000 Jeep Cherokee

View reviews for a specific Cherokee model:

Tough Old Bird
By MBoone

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr SUV

Small enough to fit into any parking spot, yet big enough to tear up any trail. The Cherokee is tougher and more reliable than any vehicle I have owned. Looks good, drives even better.

Handling on the road. Nice for fast take-offs. Overhead speakers in back

fuel economy, bring it back into production, enough people want it back

2000 Cherokee Classic in Chile
By Costabal Sebastian

2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4dr SUV 4WD

With my family we like to be able to leave the weekends, to be in contact with the nature, our Cherokee has occurred excellent experiences and we have been able to arrive with the practically to any place, it is comfortable, perhaps the consumption is high, but he has a very reliable and powerful motor. And we feel very sure in the one it is a solid vehicle.

Design Power Trust Excellent acting outside of highway Acceptable comfort

I command of the focuses, not very comfortable Goatees of the ventilation system and not very practical air conditioning It covers baggage in the later part The sure double of the electric, complicated plugs, there are more practical and simpler systems

Gonna Miss My Cherokee Sport
By Jo

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr SUV 4WD

This is the best car I've ever had. I bought it 5 yrs ago with 55,000 miles. It was hit 3 times in the front & passenger area. It survived 2 fender benders and finally was struck by a deer a few days ago. The deer killed it. Insurance adjuster said the only reason its totaled is the high mileage, 169,000, made it less in value. Only repair was the oxygen sensor 3 yrs ago. I loved my Jeep, May it rest in peace. I truly will miss you. P.S. I'm shopping for another Jeep =0)

Everything

Bring back the the Jeep Cherokee Sport Model with upgrades

2000 Jeep Cherokee
By saxd45

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr SUV 4WD

This is a great little run around vehicle. Built like a tank. Almost 10 years old and we still can take it to the club without "shame" Seats fold down & we can haul a ton of stuff.

Everything is well built & holds up to wear & tear.

My wife likes the running boards I installed.

Love
By paradisecity

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4dr SUV

My dad bought this Jeep new in 2000, and loved it. After a few years, the poor baby had to sit for a while so he could drive something that got better gas mileage! I got this awesome vehicle on my birthday 2 years ago. I love it to death, it can do anything! Off road, on road, hauling stuff, this thing is a tank! I would never trade it unless it dies on me....hopefully never. 4LO is a ingenius invention, you never get stuck with that kicked in! And you can pretty much pull anyone and anything out from mud/snow, etc. Currently running with 99318 miles. New brakes after getting her running again after sitting, and new Firestone Destination All Terrrain tires.

Looks, comfort, capabilities! Definitely rugged yet showy, and the seats are great. They kind of hold you in! It handles great in mud and snow, as well as the normal dirt or pavement. The 4.0 is also a nice plus, very powerful! I love it.

Bring this baby back! It was a stupid idea to ever let it go...it is a super common vehicle around here and everyone loves theirs. Other than that, maybe a slightly quieter interior. But that's not even a huge deal anyways, just blare that music!