Used 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Santa Fe for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

A Great Car

Jeff Martinez, 11/11/2007
GLS Fwd 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This has been an awesome vehicle. Very Dependable. Very trip friendly!

04 Santa Fe review

Cyril, 12/02/2007
GLS AWD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

The most practical vehicle I ever owned. The first vehicle I had that didn't burn any oil. The 3.5L engine performance is great. Rides like a luxury car. Problems so far have been minor. Has lots of neat storage compartments. A nerds dream.

Impressive Hyundai

rondo, 04/13/2008
LX AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It made sense to buy a Santa Fe. Gas mileage was ok, there were alot of options for a low price and warranty was better then most other similar vehicles. The 3.5 engine is zippy and has alot of passing and towing power. Smooth ride and great acceleration. The full time AWD is great but I've noticed the traction control operates roughly during acceleration from stop on a slippery road. I really like the seats and the driving position, which makes a 5+ hour drive more tolerable. After 75000 miles, the car hasn't had any problems and still drives like new.

Second Hyundai

Honestman, 04/18/2008
LX AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had a 2000 sonata it was great but this Santa Fe has been perfect from the day we bought it. Love this truck.

i love my sante fe

pboggs, 05/04/2008
Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I am very pleased with every aspect of my santa fe, it is comfortable, and i feel safe while driving it. It handles wonderful on mountain roads, snow conditions and wet roads. It may only be 2wd but the design and ground clearance have made it the perfect crossover. Fuel economy well 270 miles on 1/4 tank of gas, need i say more? It is perfect for the wife if she wants to keep her tall husband in his own truck.