Used 2007 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews - 124 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:

Most Reliable Vehicle I have ever owned
By PAPA123

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is the most reliable vehicle I have owned with the exception of our 2002 Taurus which was about the same. We have 209,000 miles logged onto our ridgeline. This car has been across the country and back twice and we have never had a problem. It has been driven back and forth on a four hour trip many times to visit family frequently again with no problem. This engine is one of the most reliable ones ever, and not just in this truck. This engine is found in the Honda Pilot and Odyssey as well, so I am sure that any of these cars would assure you an extremely reliable vehicle.

Honda Ridgeline - Great ride - awesome durability
By Jim Cox

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navi (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best midsize truck on the market. The ride is carlike and the all wheel drive will get you out of slick spots. It is rated to tow 5,000 lbs and can handle a trailer with ease. The locking storage under the bed is as large as a car trunk. The Honda V-6 has plenty of power. Reliability has been awesome!

Truly the best truck I have ever owned
By CollinCo.Drummer

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navi (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Previously, I have owned 2 Chevrolet (1 truck/ 1 SUV) and one Mazda truck. The Honda Ridgeline has been the best truck I have ever owned, and the quality of the build and design has been just perfect for my life. I have raised a child in this truck, played drums in a band and hauled musical equipment all over Texas, produced 11 films and hauled camera gear to remote locations filming. The trunk, the reconfigurable backseat and the deep and cavernous center console leave so much room for everything you want to bring along for the ride. My wife and I have loved the little tray in the floor just forward of the console because it perfectly holds restaurant "to-go" containers. The slick all weather floor mats are great. The 3.5L engine is a workhorse that just keeps getting it done. I have only paid for filter and oil changes, and for the timing belt replacement and have been over 200,000 miles without issue.

Stylish Utility Vehicle! Reliable!
By Cassandra

2007 Honda Ridgeline RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

UPDATE 8/2/2018 : Factory denso radiator has a washer in the transmission cooling line that corrodes and busts without showing any distress. Mine blew out the tranny line at 115,000 so the coolant did not mix. Very good idea to replace the radiator, save your transmission, all the oems replacements I saw had stainless steel washers so they wont rust. Tranny shifted hard at 40 mph for a long time, was told its normal for honda. It went away after changing the fluid 6 times(3qt drain n fill each time)CV inner boot has been leaking. I just bought a new axle ($55 ebay) and am waiting for it to go. Had the timing belt service done and switched to 0W-20. I went from a max of 16mpg to getting the 'offical' mpg (16-20mpg) So happy! T-belt kit was $230 on ebay. Independent shop charge $400 for labor :) Other than the radiator and CV this truck has stood strong through everything. My friends call me to get them out of the sandpits and the mud holes. When towing our 4000lb pontoon mpg is about 12mpg. 0 complaints, rides smooth, dependable!

103,000 miles paid 12,000$ Was sick of nothing fitting my sedan so went shopping for a truck when I found this. Lots of inside room, backseat is typical of a truck-not very comfy. Sits fairly high, im a petite women and I have to pull myself up into the seat. The 5,000lb towing is perfect for our pontoon and moving all our outdoor stuff. Fuel economy is better than a v8 and the 22 gal tank lasts forever! All the comforts of suv with an open bed and huge storage trunk. Back seats are hollow underneath lots of storage! And fold up, makes a better ride for our pitt bulls! You'll have a hard time finding any bad reviews, many people claim these 3.5's easily last 300-400k as long as you follow the maintenance schedule. Which at 105k ill need to drop alot of $ on the timing belt, water pump, tranny fluid etc. Forums say the timing belt and water pump break about 150k! I will update if any problems occur. 7-30-17

Honda Fan
By Peter

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my 2007 Ridgeline for over 4 years ( bought used of course ) I have had no major and very few minor repairs. I did lose lighting in the radio and have learned to live with this minor problem. It now has 129,000 miles and runs strong and still looks great. I don't baby this truck, I use it. I would buy another in a heartbeat. The worst part of the truck is keeping the interior looking as good as the rest of it. It stains easily and cleans badly.. but no tears and no complaints beyond this. I