Skip to main content

Used Envoy for Sale
Select your model:
12345...10

Pros
Cons
4.25 out of 5 stars

Good value for your money.

curtis love, 07/14/2006
2007 GMC Envoy SLT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I think this SUV for the money is very well built. If you look at other American SUV's costing way more, I think the SLT 4x4 Envoys are about the best out.

Outstanding Quality and Safety

Dave, 10/31/2006
2007 GMC Envoy Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The Envoy Denali is far better than the Toyota Highlander and Honda Pilot that I drove for years. The Highlander and Pilot are so ugly, and the quality was questionable.. I thought Toyota and Honda were supposed to have good quality? The Envoy Denali has superior performance. The wood trim looks far more premium and the chrome looks fantastic! I will never go back to a Japanese vehicle again.

4.38 out of 5 stars

2007 Envoy 6 cycl

j_eng, 02/15/2013
2007 GMC Envoy SLE 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

There is no label for XT, SLE, or the other ID for the same 6 cyclinder Envoy. The 6 cyclinder provides the power and towing ability, gas mileage that I expected. I get 18 city 21 on level highway. With 3 people ski gear, driving up mountains in thinner air it drops to 15.5 - 17MPG and that is with 4 snow tires. With 1 person and reducing weight by never carrying over 1/2 tank of gas and 35 PSI in the summer tires the mileage goes up. Loosing 4-6 MPG and gaining the power and towing ability for mulch, logs, motor boat is worth it. The Suburu and Toyota Highlander's rating was false. with the weight of people, air drag it proved to be 25 MPG, never in the 30's.

5 out of 5 stars

LOVE IT, but the wheel bearings

bittymist, 07/30/2014
updated 05/22/2016
2007 GMC Envoy SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

After testing the cars I wanted first,(a Nissan Maxima and a Buick Enclave, plus a few others) I decided to give this a try. The sales lady had me take it for a whole weekend. (I think I may have frustrated her with my pickiness!) Omg! This was the best suv and downgrading from a full size pickup to this wasn't much of a change either. I got a great deal and it had under 100000 miles, it will probably still run like a top after the next 100000 I put on it. Just one weakness other than the window regulator recall, wheel bearings go bad if you use 4x4 a lot, which I do, oh and they aren't serviceable you have to replace the hub assembly. Other than that this is better by far than I imagined. UPDATE>>>going on my fifth year with this same vehicle and its still running strong, the straight 6 is amazing for my gas mileage and I am getting ready to roll over to 170000 miles still purring like a kitten. ALAS the hub assemblies every other year....rear wiper motor, window washer sprayer, and head lamp relay, only other problems so far;)

4 out of 5 stars

4.75 out of 5 stars

Love it!

thope, 03/07/2014
2007 GMC Envoy SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Bought used, no problems. High BB value. Wanted SUV that ran like my Lexus. Sounds like a tall order, but it does, mostly. It has fast acceleration (@ 80 before you know it), smooth ride, comfortable, and a reliable motor. My dislikes are: the 2007 doesn't have the wood trim like previous years, cup holders are weird, and I have the Base trim which means I lack a bunch of features (steering wheel controls, rear radio controls, heated seats ans mirrors, etc) which I hate. But, overall I love my Envoy. It's gorgeous in white with chrome trim (not sure why it doesn't have the Envoy nameplate on the door). For my first SUV, I chose very well. American-made!

12345...10