Used 2007 GMC Envoy SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Envoy for Sale
Select your model:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

Outstanding Quality and Safety

Dave, 10/31/2006
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The Envoy Denali is far better than the Toyota Highlander and Honda Pilot that I drove for years. The Highlander and Pilot are so ugly, and the quality was questionable.. I thought Toyota and Honda were supposed to have good quality? The Envoy Denali has superior performance. The wood trim looks far more premium and the chrome looks fantastic! I will never go back to a Japanese vehicle again.

Good value for your money.

curtis love, 07/14/2006
SLT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I think this SUV for the money is very well built. If you look at other American SUV's costing way more, I think the SLT 4x4 Envoys are about the best out.

Loving it!

Patrick's Denali, 12/28/2006
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I absolutely love driving this vehicle. That V8 w/302 horses under the hood ensures your entry onto the highway is a seamless transition. The ride is extremely comfortable and quiet. It rides just as smooth as my 2006 Lexus GS300 AWD! This is a well built vehicle with nice amenities. The Nav system does eliminate the 6 disc CD, however, I never listen to CDs in the car. I listen to my XM satellite radio. My wife and I test drove all the competitor's product and decided to purchase the Denali. What a great decision!

LOVE IT, but the wheel bearings

bittymist, 07/30/2014
SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

After testing the cars I wanted first,(a Nissan Maxima and a Buick Enclave, plus a few others) I decided to give this a try. The sales lady had me take it for a whole weekend. (I think I may have frustrated her with my pickiness!) Omg! This was the best suv and downgrading from a full size pickup to this wasn't much of a change either. I got a great deal and it had under 100000 miles, it will probably still run like a top after the next 100000 I put on it. Just one weakness other than the window regulator recall, wheel bearings go bad if you use 4x4 a lot, which I do, oh and they aren't serviceable you have to replace the hub assembly. Other than that this is better by far than I imagined. UPDATE>>>going on my fifth year with this same vehicle and its still running strong, the straight 6 is amazing for my gas mileage and I am getting ready to roll over to 170000 miles still purring like a kitten. ALAS the hub assemblies every other year....rear wiper motor, window washer sprayer, and head lamp relay, only other problems so far;)

Worthy of a place in my garage

tireguy, 05/26/2010
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Bought a fully loaded RAV4 in '08 to haul my family of 5 around. Seemed ideal on paper; in reality it was an absolute bore to drive and own. Wife and I hated it, so we swapped it after a year (even trade) for a pre-owned two-year old Envoy. This is a vehicle you can fall in love with. It's a truck, on a ladder frame. It handles like a truck and I like that. It's got beautiful lines, lots of power, room inside, and a real hi/lo 4 wheel drive. No compromises. It's an all around great vehicle, and fits into my standard 2 car garage next to my Yukon XL perfectly. It's really sad that they discontinued it this year. Who rates a car poorly, based on the Nav system? Dude, get a Garmin

12345...10