Used 2006 Ford Fusion Sedan Consumer Reviews - 298 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Good Car
By Martin

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've had the car since March 2006. It drives great and I really like it. There are a few problems but the dealership is happy to fix them for me. I had a bad door seal, which made a whistling sound while driving and my lumber support in my seat broke and my door lock. The dealership fixed all those things quickly. Overall, it is a great car and I would recommend it.

Quick acceleration for a V6, 6-disk radio, analog clock, very comfortable, nice looks outside and inside.

No regrets
By Gregg

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

After 4 months of ownership, I still look forward to getting behind the wheel of the Fusion SEL V6. I've found the car meets or exceeds the EPA mileage ratings of 21/29. The interior is tight and quiet and the V6 produces plenty of acceleration. The rear deck is rather high like a lot of the newer cars which obscures anything close and the turning radius (not tight) is something to get used to. The Fusion's a good value compared to the Accord and Camry and exceeds my expectations.

Center console, steering wheel, audio/temp controls, fold down rear seats, information center, auto dim rear view mirror, puddle lamps.

Different tail lights-no chrome, grey leather interior, sportier steering wheel, center rear stop lamp moved up to headliner.

Fusion is Fabulous
By Laura

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Wow what a quality vehicle! From the wheels to the audio system it feels like a luxury car. I sure hope Ford come out with a hybrid version.

Interior styling is very nice and a perfect fit.

It needs a spoiler.

The Finest Car I ever owned
By danavan

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I was a VW salesman in the 60's. I've owned at least 25 cars since then. My last car was a Chrysler Cirrus. Not bad but the Fusion is just the best. More than adequate room inside. Superb power, great gas mileage and just plain fun to drive. It surely is a "looker" wherever I go. I just think Ford has done a superb job with this vehicle.

Wow a lot of em...especially like the volume control on the steering wheel.

Can't think of even one.

fun and sporty
By wesley

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is fun to drive and has a great look to it. My 5 speed transmission lets me feel like i am a "speed-racer" and it handles really well. It gets great mpg on both highway and city.

Hand controls on steering wheel.

Put in a thermometer so I can know the outside temps. I live in Vegas now and it goes from 80-30 degrees in the same day. Improve turning radius. Full size spare tire in trunk. Break-away side view mirrors. Change cloth seats to "non-lint-catcher" material.