4 of 6 people found this review helpful
By whoagirl on
Vehicle2011 Ford Explorer 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
ReviewFirst, congrats to Ford for "not one dime!"
As a taxpayer, I appreciate it; hence, my recent purchase.
I've had my 2011 Explorer about 2 weeks and it has lived up to my expectations:
- smooth, controlled drive
- responsive handling
- secure turns (sticks to the road, not top-heavy)
- upscale, roomy & very comfortable interior
- high-tech, hands-free MFT is a delight
- sleek, sporty exterior w/classy dual-panel moonroof
- great MPG for its class (17 city)
- offers about every perk you can imagine
- favorite feature:
"bootie cooler"! (A/C seat)
Transitioning from a GMC Suburban to the lighter, more agile and advanced Explorer has been a treat.
My family recommends it to all!
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.