Used 2013 Ford Edge Consumer Reviews - 56 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Ford Edge Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

Dealer Adds Value
By Wiggins

2013 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We love the space and ride in our 2013 Edge. We bought it used in 2015. During our 3rd year of ownership (5th yr for vehicle) we had problems with heating system and PTU. Heat was not supplied to passenger side, but was resolved by re-flashing the HVAC computer module. PTU occured with only 6 days remaining on the Power Train warranty, and dealer/mfgr covered the repairs. If not for warranty coverage and dealer support (Selinsgrove Ford), this rating would be less than 4 stars.

Perfect Ride
By mark washburn

2013 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and i wasnt really looking for a ford edge but what got me to buy it was the drive after having 5 plates fusion in my neck and bad back i test drove this car loved the feeling i got driving it. We took the car all the way to roswell NM Amarillo Tx and back to Georgia 7 days not once did i hurt or have a problem getting in or out or hurting from the ride in this car We hope we get many more good miles and use from this car. First Ford i bought in a very long time.

Very dissapointed with FORD EDGE
By Jess

2013 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

For the first 60,000 miles and 5 years, I really don't have any issues with my 2013 Ford Edge, until it reaches 67,000 miles at about 6 years. It starts to leak under the hood at around 67,000 miles and I had no idea what's happening. I decided to get it to dealership for service, but the transmission fails and was not able to drive. Finally I got it to the dealer and they asked $1,800 to fix the issue, saying that the leakage is from the transmission fluid. I was very disappointed with this because I never used it for any heavy duty and with good maintenance; however, without any signs, it just leaks and transmission just failed at the point of passing the 5yr/60k powertrain warranty! I paid the money and get the car back. Unfortunately, they didn't fixed it -- AGAIN, IT LEAKS on the next day I drove it back! I am really frustrated and disappointed with FORD and its Dealership Service and will NEVER buy FORD again. Please people, learn a lesson from me:)

Edge rocks
By Susan

2013 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The four-cylinder turbo has slightly less acceleration Then the six-cylinder without the turbo. My husband has the six and I have the floor. They mysync sometimes needs updating

Silver Ride
By Special K

2013 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We like the ease of entry & exit. The ride comfort is very good & we do not arrive tired after long trip. Fuel millage is within the posted figures, sometimes get 26 on the road, mostly 17 around town. We like the layout of the interior.