Used 2013 Ford Edge Consumer Reviews - 53 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Ford Edge Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

Very dissapointed with FORD EDGE
By Jess

2013 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

For the first 60,000 miles and 5 years, I really don't have any issues with my 2013 Ford Edge, until it reaches 67,000 miles at about 6 years. It starts to leak under the hood at around 67,000 miles and I had no idea what's happening. I decided to get it to dealership for service, but the transmission fails and was not able to drive. Finally I got it to the dealer and they asked $1,800 to fix the issue, saying that the leakage is from the transmission fluid. I was very disappointed with this because I never used it for any heavy duty and with good maintenance; however, without any signs, it just leaks and transmission just failed at the point of passing the 5yr/60k powertrain warranty! I paid the money and get the car back. Unfortunately, they didn't fixed it -- AGAIN, IT LEAKS on the next day I drove it back! I am really frustrated and disappointed with FORD and its Dealership Service and will NEVER buy FORD again. Please people, learn a lesson from me:)

Edge rocks
By Susan

2013 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The four-cylinder turbo has slightly less acceleration Then the six-cylinder without the turbo. My husband has the six and I have the floor. They mysync sometimes needs updating

Silver Ride
By Special K

2013 Ford Edge Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We like the ease of entry & exit. The ride comfort is very good & we do not arrive tired after long trip. Fuel millage is within the posted figures, sometimes get 26 on the road, mostly 17 around town. We like the layout of the interior.

So Far So Great
By ziggy

2013 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

2.0 L TURBO 30 MPG hiway, very good acceleration for large car. great vision, smooth, handles well, roomy,excellent rear seats. AC/heat, Rear doors do not open quite wide as I would like to get dogs in and out.

Good deal
By Kevin Grottle

2013 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

If can do without AWD (just FWD Ok), price point for used vehicles of this type is much lower for better trim package. Also, panoramic room covers will sag over time, not a good design. Skip that option and will come with roof rack. Lastly, back cargo area is very large and roomy, even with rear seats up.