Skip to main content

Used EcoSport for Sale
Select your model:
12345...13

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Love my new little one!

Renee, 07/29/2018
updated 01/30/2019
2018 Ford EcoSport S 4dr SUV (1.0L 3cyl Turbo 6A)

So far very very happy with my little SUV/Crossover. I love everything about it. I am 57 and have been through many cars. Every car was purchase for a need, sport car when young, Van when starting a family, Big SUV when the kids were older, even a midlife car for when I didnt want to be as old as I am getting. This little car is everything I need. I commute a long distance daily, gas mileage pretty good (always want better) comfort for distance driving, tech is good in car (still figuring everything out, so far pretty simple). I really really like this car and will keep it for a long time. No need for anything different, it has all I need. For the first time, I dont even mind paying the payments on it. I got a great deal on the base model. Will Keep. Still loving my little car after 6 months of owning...

Unique little SUV

LV, 12/12/2018
updated 10/28/2021
2018 Ford EcoSport SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

UPDATE: 10/15/2021 After 56000 miles I’ve traded in my EcoSport. It truly was a great little SUV that needed nothing other than usual maintenance, tires/oil changes. I saw this car at the dealership while my huge lemon of a 2017 Escape was getting serviced (again). I asked a few questions and wanted to go for a test drive and I fell in love! It drove similar to my escape but was just smaller in stature. I have almost 11,000 miles on it now and it’s been great! It’s done well for its size in the snow and my only real complaint I have so far is it didn’t come with heated side mirrors which is a problem living in Minnesota and unfortunately it doesn’t appear to be able to be added on. If you’re in the market for a small SUV on a budget the Ecosport is a great choice.

Ruby 2

Tricia Hall, 02/06/2019
2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Had the Ruby Red Escape SE and decided to down size to the Ecosport Ruby Red Titanium as all of my children are grown. I am also petite and had recent hip and shoulder surgery. The trunk opening to the side and not over my head is a real bonus to anyone with shoulder issues. I love the heated seats and steering wheel with my joint issues. Just has ice on the roads and the AWD seemed to handle just fine as I was worried as it is smaller than the escape but no issue. Rides very nice and I am so far pleased with my purchase. Getting out of tight parking spaces is a dream.

update at 6700 miles

Harry Brewin, 06/15/2018
updated 12/26/2018
2018 Ford EcoSport SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I can't find a real con yet. It out-rides much larger cars on our rough roads in northern Vermont. Good price, good mileage, don't know about Ford service yet or warranty work. I'm 6' and have no trouble getting in or out and the vehicle has surprising road clearance. If the 4wd drive works fine next year, I'd be surprised if it isn't a very good snow car. New: Used it in snow and ice, the 4wd worked just fine on some steep, icy slopes.

Far Exceeds Expectations! SE Version

Paul in Virginia, 04/24/2019
2018 Ford EcoSport SE 4dr SUV (1.0L 3cyl Turbo 6A)

Averaging 30.6 mpg combined city/hwy. Like with any vehicle, the faster you drive the more fuel you will burn. The optimal highway speed is around 72 mph. Anything over that and you will see your mpg drop into the upper 20’s. Acceleration is no issue. It’s a 1lt, not a V8 but it has plenty of power to get you into traffic on the highway and pass when you need to. The Sync 3 system is amazing! The cargo space is great for the size. The seats DO fold down flat. It works like the old Cherokees of the late 90’s. You have to pull the back seat up then lower the back of the seat to fold flat. I’m 6’4” and ride very comfortably in the drivers seat. You will struggle as a passenger in the back if you are bigger like me but this is called a compact SUV for a reason.

12345...13