Used 2018 Ford EcoSport SUV Consumer Reviews

Used EcoSport for Sale
Select your model:
12345...11

Pros
Cons

Love my new little one!

Renee, 07/29/2018
S 4dr SUV (1.0L 3cyl Turbo 6A)

So far very very happy with my little SUV/Crossover. I love everything about it. I am 57 and have been through many cars. Every car was purchase for a need, sport car when young, Van when starting a family, Big SUV when the kids were older, even a midlife car for when I didnt want to be as old as I am getting. This little car is everything I need. I commute a long distance daily, gas mileage pretty good (always want better) comfort for distance driving, tech is good in car (still figuring everything out, so far pretty simple). I really really like this car and will keep it for a long time. No need for anything different, it has all I need. For the first time, I dont even mind paying the payments on it. I got a great deal on the base model. Will Keep. Still loving my little car after 6 months of owning...

Unique little SUV

LV, 12/12/2018
SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I saw this car at the dealership while my huge lemon of a 2017 Escape was getting serviced (again). I asked a few questions and wanted to go for a test drive and I fell in love! It drove similar to my escape but was just smaller in stature. I have almost 11,000 miles on it now and it’s been great! It’s done well for its size in the snow and my only real complaint I have so far is it didn’t come with heated side mirrors which is a problem living in Minnesota and unfortunately it doesn’t appear to be able to be added on. If you’re in the market for a small SUV on a budget the Ecosport is a great choice.

Love my car

Deb- Bessy, 06/22/2018
S 4dr SUV (1.0L 3cyl Turbo 6A)

It’s not very roomy in the front. Doesn’t have a lot of pick me up and go. I like it but would probably like the Ford escape alittle better. Maybe my next car will see.

update at 6700 miles

Harry Brewin, 06/15/2018
SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I can't find a real con yet. It out-rides much larger cars on our rough roads in northern Vermont. Good price, good mileage, don't know about Ford service yet or warranty work. I'm 6' and have no trouble getting in or out and the vehicle has surprising road clearance. If the 4wd drive works fine next year, I'd be surprised if it isn't a very good snow car. New: Used it in snow and ice, the 4wd worked just fine on some steep, icy slopes.

Grabbed an '18 Ford Ecosport for extra family SUV

Triboligyguy, 01/22/2019
SES 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

We really liked this cute-ute as soon as we saw it on lot.. & always had very good experiences w/ Ford SUVs & trucks! Decided add to family fleet as extra vehicle for our college student & as all around functional sporty frugal SUV. Totally delighted after 2yrs nearly. Most popular vehicle we own! Everyone wants drive it. Recommend the 2.0L AWD SES. Best all around value. Plenty tech w/ SES. Looks great . Drives sporty..yet supple & secure. No issues @ all so far an don't expect any. Solid build quality . Could use more HP but it's similar to all in this class. Want more pwr/size? Get the Escape . This was 3rd vehicle for us & we are thoroughly happy. Put on ur list to drive & evaluate. *****Update ***** Still have the Ecosport SES 4wd & its been flawless! So happy overall we've added a new Ranger XLT FX4 crew cab truck to the family also! Test drove them all an the Ranger couldn't be beat. A 3/4 sized F150 all the way but sportier an more fun to drive like the Ecosport . We've owned alot of different vehicles including German & we are really into Ford products for good reason. Thinking of trading the Ecosport tho for that electric Mach-e SUV. Want an EV. Pricing it out. Fords trade in values seem to rank among the best. Thats a good thing. Enjoy the ride! #Ecosport #Ranger #Mach-E

12345...11