The 2015 Ford C-Max Energi plug-in hybrid provides a desirable mix of fuel economy, electric-only range, utility and refinement. Depending on your priorities, though, competitors might work out better.
- High fuel economy
- Decent electric-only range
- Stylish and well-made interior
- Refined handling and ride dynamics
- Quick acceleration
- Abundant features list
- Elevated driving position.
- Considerably more expensive than regular C-Max
- Lacks useful cargo space for its size
- MyFord Touch interface can be finicky to use
- Stiffer ride than some rivals.