The 2016 Ford C-Max Energi plug-in hybrid provides a nice mix of fuel economy, electric-only range, utility and refinement. Depending on your priorities, though, there are competitors that might work out better.
- High fuel economy
- Decent electric-only range
- Stylish and well-made interior
- Refined handling and ride dynamics
- Quick acceleration
- Elevated driving position.
- Far more expensive than regular C-Max hybrid
- Lacks useful cargo space for its size
- Stiffer ride than some rivals.