Used 1992 Ford Aerostar Minivan Consumer Reviews

$920 - $1,600

Used Aerostar for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

gr8

trashman, 02/08/2004
XL 3dr Ext Minivan

only had vehicle a couple of years but have put 60000 miles on it with a total of 311000 miles great service wish they still made them as im looking 4 around a (99) model now and looking at the windstars reviews im scared of them.

Very reliable

My Aero, 05/30/2008
XL 3dr Minivan

I just bought this van used of course for 1300 CDN. I am very impressed with the condition and how well the previous owner looked after it. There are only two things I don't like. It's a pig on gas and not a lot of take off power but it's a van and ideal for what I need as very useful for pleasure or work. Ford did a great job on this model

I do not understand

Diane, 04/03/2002
XL 3dr Minivan

This auto has never been a problem. We change the oil every 3,000 miles.The only repairs has been brakes, tires, battery, air-condition.

ford aerostar

thomas L, 04/19/2002
XL 3dr Minivan

I have never had to do anything except the standard repairs..brakes, tires muffler,etc in 10 years..and with 60000 miles on it, its like new. I plan on driving it for serveral more years without any problem...

Ole Gretta

Carrie, 03/05/2009
XL 3dr Minivan

My 1992 Ford Aerostar has over 219,000 miles on it and I've been enjoying driving it for the past 10 years (bought it with 73,000 mi). Aside from routine maintenance, I've only replaced the starter, water pump, heater core and oil pan gasket/seal in the past 10 YEARS!!! Wish Ford would reinstate manufacturing techniques from the 1990's!!!