Used 2016 Dodge Charger Sedan Consumer Reviews - 38 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Dodge Charger Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

christine ll
By wayne wadman

2016 Dodge Charger Sedan SE 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

style and performance

Great car but not perfect
By davidmoorepd

2016 Dodge Charger Sedan R/T 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Love driving the Charger R/T. The interior is great, it is fast and for a big car it handles well. No surprise for a V8, but the gas mileage is bad—it is a challenge to keep it around 18 in combined driving. But it takes regular. I have had no problems other than the sunroof not working when I bought it. It was fixed under warranty and has been flawless ever since.

Sedan for the tall
By Joe

2016 Dodge Charger Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Lots of room, fun to drive, easy touchscreen functionality, and most of all looks great.

Pleasantly surprised
By Lynn

2016 Dodge Charger Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This was a program car I bought in May of 2017. It only had about 15K miles, and still had 29 months warranty remaining. At first I was at first a little skeptical about the 31 mpg hwy claim. Not any more! On long trips, I have seen 35 mpg several times, and even saw the tip computer hit 36 mpg for a short period. At least a couple of times with that 35 mpg, I calculated my mileage on fill-up, rather than just trusting the computer, so the computer is reasonably accurate. Though it doesn't have the power of a Hemi, the V-6 is quite adequate for me. I was surprised how well that engine could move a 4000 lb car. My only complaint, is that the car is larger than I prefer, and that's not the car's fault.

Not Your Grandma's Sedan
By Fish Fryer

2016 Dodge Charger Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Never been a Sedan guy. Always figured if you want a sedan why not just buy an SUV? The Charger has definitely changed my mind. You could put two bodies in the trunk. I am a bigger guy and I can literally sit in the back seat and outstretch my legs. It really has pep and outstanding mpg. Would definitely recommend for a family of four or less. If you have more get an SUV.