In the market for a small luxury sedan that stands out from the crowd? The 2017 Cadillac ATS has eye-catching, angular sheet metal that definitely sets it apart. It also boasts impressively agile handling and many technology features. Practicality might be an issue, but otherwise the ATS is a fine choice for a distinctive luxury sedan.
- Goes around turns with poise and confidence
- Plenty of performance enhances the car's fun-to-drive character
- Available manual transmission, which is a rarity in this class.
- Cadillac User Experience (CUE) interface can be frustrating
- Small backseat and trunk
- The turbocharged four-cylinder engine is relatively noisy and and not overly fuel-efficient.