Used 1992 Buick Park Avenue Consumer Reviews

$762 - $1,839

Used Park Avenue for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

A long lasting reliable luxury-sedan

Tim Fredericksen, 09/06/2005
Ultra 4dr Sedan

I bought this car for my wife when we were in college. I have owned it happily ever since and its moved with us across the world, from California, to the south, to the NorthEast and to beautiful Hawaii. It was the first car my baby-girl rode home in and I would put her in another. This car is fun to drive and very reliable - I have had absolutely no issues other than normal wear and tear items. The supercharger allows it to accelerate smoothly for a car of its weight and I have NEVER ridden in a more comfortable automobile. Ithandles very well for this class of vehicle They are very easily acquired as an absolutely fully-optioned ULTRA for very little money and they are worth EVERY penny

Best car I've owned

Scott, 12/18/2006
4dr Sedan

Come this July , I will have owned my Park Avenue for 5 years. That is also 83,000 miles later. She is now rolling with 208,000 plus miles on her. This is all I have done since I bought her. Brakes and calipers. Shocks and struts. 2 sets of Tiger Paw tires. Oil and lube every 3K-5K. Tranmission flush. A/C charge.

19 mpg?

onecleverdude, 05/07/2009
4dr Sedan

I have owned several 90's lesabre's and park avenue models, they all routinely got mileages in the 30 mpg range. many people have told me the same was common to buick's they had owned. this site rates them at 19 mpg must have a lead foot

Best car I've ever owned!

R.S.F., 06/18/2007
4dr Sedan

I bought my Park Avenue 5 years ago and it has been a pleasure to own and drive. I now have over 222,000 miles on it, and it doesn't burn or leak a drop of oil. Besides oil changes, tires and brakes, I have had nothing major go wrong with this car. The book value is now basically a wash. But, I only paid $2950 for it back in '02, even though the original owner paid over $29,000. My car is now 15 years old and I'm planning on keeping her to run during the winter months to save the new one I'll be buying soon. I can't say enough good things about my Buick.

1992 Buick

kikaja, 05/17/2003
4dr Sedan

This vehicle is an excellent vehicle for those who want dependabilty in a car. It has one the smoothest rides, great features, and as long as you keep up with the required maintenance gives you no problems.

Not Necessarily an

Brick Man, 06/24/2003
4dr Sedan

Excellent Buy with tremendous comfort and reliability. The 3.8 litre V-6 has plenty of power and at 50% City/50% Highway, it averages 20 MPG. The biggest downer is with all of the gadgets and "creature comforts" I anticipate a lot of little problems in the coming years.

Buick Park Avenue

Redfoxw, 07/08/2002
4dr Sedan

Vehicle did not hold up as well as the Chevrolet Lumina of same year

very good car

EstateWagon, 10/13/2002
4dr Sedan

I have not had the car very long, but so far, it seems like a very good car. I use the car as one of my daily drivers/work car. I hope it will be a good dependable car.

not just for old people

skyfirerick, 07/26/2003
4dr Sedan

I bought a Buick Lesabre Just a couple of Years ago for $500.00 a 1986 it was in good condition plenty of Power a couple of blemishes on the body and very little rust at the bottom of the door. I liked the way it rode. Later the Tranny failed, so luckily we found a great deal on a 92 Park Ave. I paid about the same price for it that I would of to get the LeSabre fixed and it was newer so I sent the Lesabre to the junk yard and Never looked back.

ULTRA buickk

Gmann, 10/16/2003
Ultra 4dr Sedan

I have to say my buick ULTRA is the best used car that I have ever owned.The supercharger is great, especially getting on the freeway! You wouldn't think this car has almost 200,000 miles on it. Aside from minor repairs, such as,A\C, starter, and belts\hoses this car has been very reliable. Changing the oil is key in maintaing the longevity of a moter. An oil change light on the dashboard is possibly the reason for all those trouble free miles.

51050