Used 2005 Buick Park Avenue
Pros & Cons
- Spacious and comfortable interior, strong V6 engine, solid safety scores, good value.
- Floaty ride without Gran Touring package, dated interior design.
Edmunds' Expert Review
When shopping for an extra-large, luxury-laden sedan of domestic heritage, it's hard to go wrong with the shapely Park Avenue.
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Sponsored cars related to the Park Avenue
Trending topics in reviews
- fuel efficiency
- ride quality
- reliability & manufacturing quality
- sound system
- handling & steering
- maintenance & parts
- road noise
- driving experience
- climate control
- infotainment system
- cup holders
- steering wheel
- wheels & tires
Most helpful consumer reviews
People who viewed this also viewed
Is the Buick Park Avenue a good car?
Is the Buick Park Avenue reliable?
Is the 2005 Buick Park Avenue a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2005 Buick Park Avenue?
The least-expensive 2005 Buick Park Avenue is the 2005 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $35,555.
Other versions include:
- 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $35,555
- Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A) which starts at $40,730