Bad venza
By jim on
2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)
I have steering problems with 09 venza Toyota can not repair and I have been told tough! I was told to keep calling the dealer back monthly and if they eventually get the parts they will address it at that time. Toyota has cheated me just like thousands of others. Do not buy Toyota venza unless you want to get cheated.
Favorite Features
None
Suggested Improvements
The factory needs to be able to repair defects at this time they do not. I have no clue when the steering will be repaired if ever. It's getting worse all the time
By toyohio1
on 03/25/12 12:19 PM (PDT)

Your comment about the steering? Do you mean that it drifts when you are on the HWY? Mine does that also. It comes from the springs in the front. My opinion. Because on the new Camry they they caught it. They had the springs so that one would coil to the right and one would coil to the left. So in turn it would give you a meeting of the two which would make it not pull. I would say we are not the only one with this issue. But other than that the car is nice. If they fixed the pulling issue I wouldn't have no concerns. Haven't had any mechanical issues at all. I am the original owner of mine.