2007 Toyota Corolla 1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - A great car

2007 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Review

A great car
By John Klein on

2007 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is an impressive car in all respects. Exterior design is very attractive with the S package but I prefer it without the spoiler. Build quality is outstanding. Love the ride and handling and fuel mileage seems to meet spec--I've had my car for a week. It's quieter on the road than I thought it would be. Seats are comfortable but I have to agree with some other reviewers that the driver cushion is a little short ( and I have short legs).I also agree with others who complain about needing a telescoping wheel. Horsepower is adequate. Amazing trunk size for a compact. I recently drove a Caliber and it cannot match the Corolla in any category. I'm glad I bought my Corolla.

Favorite Features

Ride, handling, economy, build quality, size, interior room, trunk, exterior design, driver seat adjustment, dead pedal placement.

Suggested Improvements

Telescoping wheel, improve spacing between pedals,add shift paddles on wheel to compliment the auto stick, more hp and torque, larger bottom cushion for front seats, power driver seat, overhead console for glasses, garage opener and compass, standard ABS and side/head airbags, all-wheel drive.